Chapter 21 : The plan is in motion ( Part 1 )

Gregory's POV :

I explained to them about the burned pizzeria be the place where he is hiding! " So, how are we suppose to get in there, again without him knowing, " Evan ( my brother ) asked to me, and I didn't know what to say. ' Think Gregory, think, " I thought to myself, and I tried to think of a way. Then I realized I can hack into the system to cut my grandfather off. I took out my tablet, because I didn't want to use my powers. I went into the mainframes, and looked for the security cams. " What are you looking for ? " asked Vanessa, as she entered the room and then looked at my tablet. " The security cams systems to shut out William for good, so he can't know where are we going, " I answered her question.

Then I found the mainframe of security cams,  and pressed on it. " Ok, that a lot of codes and programming, "I said along, and I started hacked into the systems. Then I didn't realized the others came to see me hacked into the system. " Wow, I didn't know you were very good hacker, " said my dad, and that made me jumped. " Dad, I was in the middle of something. And yes, I am a pretty good hacker because I inherited your hacking skills and your old, old man, " I said to him, and I think he went to Freddy's body right now. ' Oh no, I am so dead, ' I thought as I continued hacking into the system. " FINALLY, I'm done, " I said to everyone.

" Son, I suggest you started running because your father is coming in 3..2..1, " my mom said, and I got up and into the backroom of Freddy's room and hid in there. " GREGORY EVAN ROSE AFTON !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? " shouted my dad, and my mom and my older siblings were trying to calm him down. Then I went into the vents, to escaped from my dad. ' I didn't know my dad was that scary, ' I thought as I crawled through the vents. ' Of course, he is scary. He is just playing around with you, ' Evan (C.C ) said in my mind as I made it out of the vents. I landed on the boxes, just outside of the vents. I walked back to Freddy's room very slowly, and to make sure he doesn't see me.

" Michael, just calm down. You know he was joking around, please don't chase our youngest son, " said my mom, and I walked quietly to the door. I stood there and knocked the door. Then entered the room, and my dad was glaring at me in Freddy's body. I gulped, " Oh no, I am so dead, am I ? " I asked to my dad. He nodded, " Run " my mom said, and I ran out the room and my dad was chasing me.

Michael/Freddy's POV :

I was chasing my son, Gregory because he called me old man. I am not an old man, first of all and second of all, I am just 46 years old !?!? After 30 minutes of chasing my youngest son in Glamrock Freddy's body. " Looked like I won, Gregory, " I said to my son. " Fine, I will stop calling you old man, dad, " he said and at least we did agreed at something for once. Then I realized he is really like me, he remind of me of me.

Gregory's POV : 

Welp, we walked backed to the room. Then plan the fourth phase of our plan, " Maybe we can distract him, and get Gregory close enough to put in the anti-virus, " said my mom, and we agreed on the idea. But we need more ideas for the fourth phase of the plan, " Also we need to figure out how to distract the blob in the sinkhole, " I said, and everyone faced went to serious to concerned. Then I realized they don't know the big blob of the animatronics, except for me and Evan ( C.C ). " What is the blob, " my dad asked to me, " Well, the blob is a big blob of mash-up animatronics, " I answered my dad question. 

' Oh no, I should told them sooner, ' I thought to Evan ( C.C ), ' Yep, you should have told them sooner, ' he said to my mind. " You have a lot explaining to do, Gregory Evan Rose Afton, " said my mom and I nodded in respond. This is going to be a lot of explaining to do.

After 25 minutes of explaining about the blob, and now they are 100 percent concerned now. " Ok, now we need figure out how deal with the blob, " said Eliza, and we need of way to distract the blob. Then I had a idea, I explained to them the idea and the others agreed.

We went to Roxy's Raceway, and to find the door which lead to the burned pizzeria. We went to the elevator, and went inside it. After getting down to the place, we need to turn on the generators. After turning on the generators, we went to the burned pizzeria. Then I realized something is off, and when I enter the pizzeria the blob came out of nowhere. I pulled out my dagger, and the blob was about to attack my parents but I put the dagger in the mouth of the blob. The blob bit my dagger, then I realized it was in pain. I decided to walked up to it, " Gregory, don't do it, " said my dad, and I turned to him. " Dad, just let me. I'm not a kid, anymore, " I said, and walked up to the blob. Then I felt presence of many spirits trapped in the blob, and the blob looked in pain. " I'm not going to hurt you, I promise, " I said to it, and it pulled out something. Then it gave it to me, it was piece of paper. It says :

" We are the missing children who were murdered by a man named William Afton. We hope one day someone will stop him, and we will be free at last. If you are will to help us, and please answer. "

" We will help you defeat William Afton, " I answered to the blob. And the blob smiled at us.