Chapter 13 : Control

Gregory's POV :

I woke up in a different room, this time. I got up and I looked around me, it's looked like I was in a burn pizzeria. Then I realized I remembered the story that mom told me about, how they tried to burn down a fake pizzeria with all the souls in the animatronics to set them free. Evan ( C.C ) also told about that, but in his perspective. I walked around the room, and there were a lot of party table scattered, burned and broken. Then I saw a hole in right side of the place, with orange barriers around it. 

" H͛ͧ̈́͏̴̺̯̲m̨̜̼ͧ͒ͭ̈͒͡m̸̻̰̬͙̳̍̑̂ͧ̀̎ͪ͘͢,͓͍͓̣̪͍ͧ̏͢͢ ̛̬̩̑̋̑̀w̹̩̲̔̆͂ͤ͌ͤể̵̡͔͓͖̠̘̜͇̼̣ļ̮̿ͣͯͮ͞l̓͌̐͐̌̄̀͏̸͇̪̱͙̭̘̹̰ ̶͕̩̝ͧ̅ͮ̓ͥyͬͪ̈ͣͮ̉͛̓ͭ͘҉̰̤̭̹͙̬͖̼ȍ̶̧͔̞ͯͪ̊̓̏ͭu͙͔͕̞͍̰̽̽̏̉̿͒̌ͩ͟ ̰͙̗͈̣̫͆ͪ̾a̛̞̭͗͗̉͛̿r̳͇͇̗̝̱̥̥͒ͮ͝e͉͛ͫ͌ͭ̓͗̓ͪ̊ ̪̲͖̤̖͈͐ͪ̈f̬͈͕̝͖ͦ̕ͅi̇͊̎̔͏͈͙̼̬̱͖̳̩n̢͖̭ͦ̏̌̒ͬͪ̆̚͝a̢͗ͩ̀҉̠͔̘͈l͔̥̳͈̻͍̩̝̋̐̕͝ļ̲̰̻̊ͬ͆ͩ̎ͤ̀ͅy͐̽͂́҉̥͎̙ͅ ̸̜͇̺̼͕̣͖̝͍̐̾ͫ̽͟a͓̻͔̹̺̠̙̟̍̐͐̋́͞w̄̈͋̀̆ͩ̋͝҉̖̠ä̼͈̤͖̥͉̫ͤͤͪͬͬ́ḱ͔͚̖̮̳͖͎ͧ̅͝ë͓̯͕͕̗͔͕̹͗͌ͭ̉̇̈̈́̕ ̑ͪ͋̄͠҉͖͈̻͇͔͚̜f̷̛̞̲̥̰̗̠ͩͬ͆͑ͥ̐͑̽ͩ͘ͅr̡̙̯̺̯̖̻͕͒͊̃ͨ͟ǫ̴͖̳̍̆͑̏̾̀̅ͭͅm̛̲̩̩̭ͤ̉ͦ̿̊́͟ ̷̖͉ͭ͐̃̑͊̔̄y̵͂ͣ҉̡̳͙̠̘̱̙̞o̞̣̮͇͖͑ͯͬ̚ú̊̇̈́̾͆ͩ̓͏͖͔̙͇͉r͚͙̱̘̹͔̓̃̐̇̈̅ ̞̠̫̥͉͕̜̋͊ͩ͆͂̚͠d̡̫̼͙̗̤̹̉̈́ͧͪ̾̎͑ͅr͍̩̘̆͒̔ͪ̀͘ê̡̢̦̔̔a̦̝̔͋ͣ̉͠m͔̰̯̟̱͈̽́̄̑ͦ̋͆ͩ̕͘s̼̦͖̪͉͌̂ͥ͆̔͐," said a voice, and then I turned around to see my grandfather was there. " What do you want from me ? " I asked in a stern looked and tone. But he didn't answer me, and we waited for answered. Evan ( C.C ) was ready to attacked his father, and then Vanny came out of nowhere then tossed me my faz-watch. I caught it, and put it on my wrist. Then Vanny grabbed my arm, and she had her knife this time, then craved rabbit on my arm, which hurted. I clutched my arm because blood was oozing from my arm, then I started to get headaches.

But ones I usually get, and my eyes were flicking, to amber yellow to purple. My grandfather was smiling, and I need to resisted the control. Luckily, Evan ( C.C ) sprung into action and Evan took over control. Then my eyes turned to gold, and my grandfather and Vanny were shocked. " You think you can control this boy, father. But you can't because I am the dark side of Gregory, so I can only control him when I want to, " he said using my voice with a bit of glitching.

"S̶̮̣̭̓̒̅͐̐̇ͦͥ͞-̻̍̃̂ͥ͝s̸͓͎̦̈̽̊̎͟o̴̠̹̝ͤ̊̔̋́ ̷̧͇̜̯̼̔̊̊y̷͑͂̆͊͘ö̢̢̼̺͔͎́ͭ͂ͮ̾ͯ͛̚͜uͪ̍ͨ̀̆ ̟͙͇͍͚̓͆͞͡a̮̬̟͙͖̮ͭͣ͒͌ͮ͢͞͞r̵̨̼̤̯̺͔̻͒̋̈͘e̺͙̳̞ͫ̑ ̸̰̻͛̋ͤͫͭ̏̀̚à̴̢̡̯͉̖̼p̧̥͉̻̰̺̳̺͔ͭ̈́ͯ̐̄ͤͭ͝a͕̫͈͖̫̤̅̍͛͊ͬ̃ŗ͒͋̑͌ͮ͏̝̱͍t̴̝̱́ͨͪͫ͆ ̴͒̍͂̉ͫ̂̾̏̽҉̷̻o̻̤͖̩͛f͔̱̤̞̯̙̐̆̓̽̇ͅ ̲̱̖̦̻̳̟̞͗̄̓͆̚t̴̨̙̖̱͚͎̜̖̺̬̎̎̏h̢̡͓̻̑͒͠i̷̶̢͕̣̯͚̳͈͆̑̌ͦ͌̒s̾ͥ́̍̓͂͜͠͏̣̭ ̲̪̙̎̆̿̌̃ͥḇ͇̀͊̍ͭ͌̆͟ͅo̗̖̱͔̪̮̒͌y̶̬̺̺͊͒ͥ̄̉ͭͬ ͊ͣ̓̅ͥ̊̿ͨ̍̕҉͈!̙͚͓̜̰̠̮͂ͦ͋͒̈́̚?̤̯̦̆̿̎̒ͧ͠!͙͕̱͉͎͌̈̅ͭ͌ͤ̀ͅ?̖̰̘͔͈̅̒͟!͓̟̞̞̙̝ͬ̿͞ ̘͉̞͕͉̳̦̺̦ͯ͗ͩͧ͑͜W̶̯̗̉͊̋͑͜͡ą̪͍̐͂ͨ̇ͭͯ̄͗ͅi̛͇̙̝̭͚̼̥̤ͭͥ̒ͥ͐̀̓͊̋́͡ͅt̯̘̺̘̜̟̔ͥ͡ ̛̺̳͍ͮ̒ͬ̏̋̎̋̇ͩ́iͣͮͧ̄͏̥̟̫̼͕s͕̜ͭͨͥ́͂ͥͭ͒̌́͡ ͕̏̿̍ͫ̄̑̕t̴̼̰͑͊͛̀̍ͯ̂h̲͈̪̠͓̭̭̱ͤͧͬ͜ą͕̱̠͎̲̰̝̠ͮ͊̉͗͑t̛͗ͧ̆͌̽̓̋͑̏͏̵̹͕̰̼̱̠͎ ̱̪̰̬͙̲̯ͣ͆̿ͬ̿̂̐͐̓y̖̠̮͓̹̒̽ͨ́̀o͓̩̫̠̝̯ͭ̊ͯ̒͡͠ǔ̝̼̖̦̙̹̻̘͐̄̃̂̆̋̈́ ̹̣͓̣̿̎̌̋̆̍̉̐Ȇ̡̬̖̝̘̞̹͔̹̏͌ͦ́̓ͯv̞̳̺͍͕̌͂̕͞a̶̳͕̮̼̬͌͠ṋ̲ͥ̆̀̕͘ ̨̬̼̯̘͖ͭͩ̑͛ͥͯ̀̚͢͜?ͪ̌͆ͭͣ̔̇̍͏̜̻̩̟͕̞̝ said my grandfather, and before we could answered, the others came. " William, stay away from my son, " said mom, and I run up to her, then my eyes turned back to amber yellow. Then she turned to me, and I looked into her green eyes. " Did he hurt you, " she asked, and took my hand off my arm to revealed the wound. But my wound was glowing gold and blue, but the the blood was still oozing. " I never told you last secret, yet. But let's get out of here " said mom, and the others decided to attack my grandfather and Vanny.

We went back to the atrium, but first we went to the first aid station. We treated my wound on my arm, and it did sting when the rubbing alcohol. " What is the last secret you did tell me about " I asked to mom, as she bandaged my arm. " Well, you were born with a rare blood color, " she started, " when you were wounded or injured, your blood will glow gold and blue. And that can be injected to only to ghosts or spirits, and bring them back from the dead. The reasons why you are immoral is because of your father and your blood condition. " I was shocked and surprised, but my own mom hid this from me, to protect me from him.

I wasn't mad at my mom for hiding secret from me, she did them to protected me. She was the only parent who was always there when I'm down or my older siblings were down. Now I have both of my parents there, this time.  " We need a plan, " I said as we walked out of first aid station and to the front entrance. " We will came back tomorrow to plan out, but for now you need to rest. You have a big day tomorrow, " my mom said, and we said bye to the others, and went home.

When Cassidy and Noah ( Ennard ) took off they're illusion disks off and went to they're room. I went my room and get ready for bed. I lay down, closed my eyes and dozed off into my mind.

I was in Evan ( C.C )'s nightmares again, as usual get chased by the nightmares animatronics. Then I fell through the floor as usual, and saw my dark side, Evan ( C.C ) was fighting some purple thing. I decided to help him out, I pulled out my sword to help Evan ( C.C ) out. I snuck behind the purple thing and stabbed it in the back, then the purple thing shrieked and turned into dust. " What was that ? " I asked, and Evan ( C.C ) went silence. And I was confused, and then he said, " Your grandfather, my father managed to get into your mind, but as long I'm here he will not get you, Gregory. "  

I hope he is right without my dark side, I will died. That's last reason why I am immoral, without him I will be dead. We walked and talked, also fight Evan ( C.C )'s nightmares off. Me and him were like best friends, but he doesn't know I have feelings for him. I have been hiding them for while, so he doesn't found out at all. I wish I could tell him, but you can't fall in love with someone who is your dark side. I told my mom about this once, and she said I can't fall in love with someone who is my dark side. So I pretended to not fall in love with him at all. " You will wake up soon, " said Evan ( C.C ), and I nodded.

I woke up from my dream, and I got up to get ready for the day. Today the day, we might stop my grandfather. When I went to the bathroom, looked into the mirror, I saw my grandfather's reflection on the bathroom's mirror. Evan ( C.C )'s reflection was there too, like usual, " What do you want ? " I asked to the mirror. But the reflection of my grandfather laugh, then disappeared and I was confused. My dark side was confused, too but mad at my grandfather still. ' Well this is going to be a long day ' I thought, and Evan ( C.C ) agreed with me.