Chapter 11 : Capture

Gregory's POV :

We walked back to main stage, and the others saw us. " Gregory, how is your shoulder, " Cassidy asked, as we made to the stage. I nodded in respond, " And I found out, my father's soul possessed Freddy, " I said with a laugh, and some of the others were surprised. But the rest of them already knew. " It's like the wish I wanted came true, a family reunion, " said Mike, and my parents, my older siblings and me were finally reunion at last. Then I felt another presence of a ghost and a glitch. I knew it was, my grandfather. " Mom, I think he's here, " I said to her, and she knew what I meant. 

" Evan, Eliza and Mike, get Gregory out of here. Your Grandfather is here, we felt him, " said our mom, and grabbed my hand, then me and my older siblings were lead to the backstage. " Keep him safe, " she said, then went back to the others. I looked at my siblings, " Why am I the important one, now ? " I whispered to myself, so my older siblings could not heard. But I can't hide any thing from my dark side of me, Evan ( C.C ). ' Maybe your the next one who is take the test, ' Evan ( C.C ) said to me through my mind. Evan ( my brother ) and Eliza were arguing about our grandfather. ' Welp, they are arguing I see, ' Evan ( C.C ) said. ' No sh*t sherlock, ' I respond to him, as we watched me and Mike's siblings are fight.

I was going to lost my anger, again, but I kept myself calm. " Welp, this isn't going to end well, " I said, and Evan ( C.C ) and Mike agreed with me. " Don't worry I got this, " I said to Mike, and he was confused, " WILL YOU GUYS WILL EVER F*CKING SHUP THE HELL UP ? " But this time my dark side took control over my body, cause my eyes to changed color, amber yellow to gold. Mike was shocked, then Eliza and Evan ( my brother ) were surprised.

 " Will you guys stop arguing about my father, " said Evan ( C. C ) said using my voice with bit of glitching. " Who are you, and how are you control our little brother's body ? " Evan ( my brother ) said with bit of angry in his voice. " I am Gregory's dark side, and the only people who knew about me is Lily, the animatronics and Mike. If your wondering what my name, it's Evan, "  Evan explained using my voice with cross arms.

Then my eyes turned back to normal, looked like Evan ( C.C ) stopped controlling me. And my other two  siblings, Evan ( my brother ) and Eliza demand explanation. Welp, this will be all of explaining to do.

After 30 minutes of explaining about everything to Evan ( my brother ) and Eliza, they understanded now. But we were walking in the utilities tunnels, the only place to lost animatronics and Vanny. We walked without speaking for a while, then we heard footsteps behind us. We turned our heads to see, Vanny. " Looked like Gregory, you need to run, " said Eliza, " Yea, no sh*t sherlock, " I said, as I began running through the tunnels of the Pizza plex.

 I can heard Vanny saying her favorite phase, " A͙̞̞̓͆̉̈́ͣ͞͞r͚̬̜ͫ̐̏ẽ̼͙͍͚͈ ̵̛̠̝͈͕͇̀ͭͩ̑̒̅̒͝h̼̣͇̳̤̗̮ͣ̅̎̒̆a̷̬̜͊̏͑̀̏́̿͢͠ͅv̥̬̅̌͐̂ͥ͡ĩ͑̊͏͏҉͈̹̮͇͍̜͕̩͕n̢̻̙̆̍̇̑͂̇̉̓̏͢g̜̯͛ͫ ̺̯̘̝̫̙̦̑͋̒͐̈́͒̎ͅf̸̵͔͖̳̈́̀ͦ̆̒͑͑ͥư̪̰̅͛͂n̳̥͙̰̯̈́̾̑̒͢ ̢̳̲͚̩̤̘͕̑̄͟y̦̹͛̆̔͟ệ̝̣̮̻̖̹̼̃͆ͭ̒̍̃͡ṯ͈̩̼̖̑,̞̥͚̥͈̘̭̘̽̉̄ ̤̩̻͇̦̼͆ͤ̅͆ͦ̓̀̚͜͡ͅG̨̗̯̹͍̥̬̰ͩ̽̉̓ͥ͗ͯ̚r̸͉̖̣̙̳̫ͣ̇͘͞ẽ̷̯͕͖͓̏͋̔͐͟g̡͉̗͑̏͡oͫ̽ͬͦ̚͏̪͈͈̳̯͚r̨̻̥̜͉͑ͭ̆͊̐͘͘y͉̝̗̙̱̼̦͒͋ͧ̍͝ͅ ̧̪̪̊ͣͅ?͙̙̪̼ͨ̈́̋ͫ͂  " My older siblings tried to help me get through the whole maze of the utilities tunnels. There are a lot of twists and turns in the tunnels. Then I saw a endo, I realized we were in the endo maze, the place I hate the most of the tunnels. But the good news was I was near the end of the endo maze, we went through the door of the endo maze. We closed the door shut, and locked it with a level 3 clearance security badge.

" Well, we finally dealed with her, " I said, and the others agreed with me. I sighed and we walked into parts and services. Then hid there for a while, and we talked about what happened the last 5 years of our lives. I was happy, our family was reunited but ruined by our grandfather, again! I just wish why did this happened, why is grandfather like this, and I need to know exactly why. I know the history of our family background, because Evan ( C.C ) told me the whole reason why, but I just want to know why did grandfather did this, just why. Then I got a call from, Freddy, on my watch saying he want to us to meet him at the atrium. But I had a feeling something is wrong, and I knew this is a trap.