Chapter 14 : The plan

Cassidy's POV :

I was in my room, getting ready for the day. Gregory was tired from yesterday, but he looked better now, as we went to the car. The Mega Pizza plex was closed for maintenance, and a good opportunity to plan. Gregory was worried about the mark on his arm and resisted the control of his grandfather, William. It's my fault, William is still alive. If I wasn't so angry and moved on, none of this wouldn't happened. Gregory would have a great family and life, me and the others missing children will moved on, and everyone will be happy. But no, I'm the reason why that Afton is still alive. Now, we will set things right.

" Guys, we are here, " said Lily ( Gregory's mom) and we got out of the car. We walked inside, we went to parts and services to meet with the GlamRock animatronics. We took a shortcut to there, and the animatronics came a few minutes after we came. " We need to plan out, to stop William for good " I said to them, and everyone agreed. We tried and failed to make a plan, and we tried everything. Gregory's eyes kept on flicking to amber yellow to purple to gold, then repeats. And he knew how to control it, but he need some help, though. And he has to stay outside of p.a.s just in case William heard this plan. But Freddy, which is also, Michael, he's outside with Gregory.

Gregory's POV : 

I want my eyes to stop flicking, and I will resisted the control of my grandfather. As long I have Evan ( C.C ) on my side, I will NEVER  give in. But if I died, I will never tell Evan ( C.C ) my feelings for him. ' I wish I could tell Evan ( C.C ), ' I thought, ' Tell me what ' Evan ( C.C ) said to me. Oops, I forgot he can heard my thought and feeling, I told him it's nothing. And I am pretty sure, he is suspicious what I meant.

We continued planning, and I wish I can help them plan out. But I can't or else my grand father might heard by going into my mind. But at least my dad is here with me, outside of parts and services. " Gregory, can I ask you something ? " Freddy ( my dad and Michael ) asked using my dad's voice, and I nodded. " What's the name of your dark side ? " he asked to me, and I had to tell him about Evan ( C.C ). Because Evan ( C.C ) is my dad's little brother, though. " His name is Evan ( C.C ), and nickname was C.C, " I answered to my dad's question. My dad was shocked, " Can I see him, by the way, " he asked, and I smiled. ' Evan ( C.C ) your brother wants to talked to you, ' I thought, ' Okay, only if I can be visible, ' he said to my mind. 

Then I used my powers to show his spirit form. " Whoa, it worked, " Evan ( C.C ) said, and then looked at Freddy. " Can I see your spirit form, Mikey ? " he asked to Freddy. Then Freddy turned off, and my father's spirit appeared. " Evan ( C.C ), I am so sorry what I did you! I shouldn't of done that  to you, I wish I can fix the past but it's my fault your dead. I know you can't forgive me at all, " my father said with tears in his eyes. " I know your sorry, and I can forgive you. I know what you did to stop our father from hurting anyone else, " Evan ( C.C ) said, as he hugged my father, and my dad hugged back. Then they let go. ' I hope the others have a plan soon, ' I thought.

Lily's POV :

We have absolutely no plan, it will be easier if Gregory was with us. But he can't or else William will heard our plan. I hope my son can resist the mind control. " WE HAVE NO PLAN "  Cassidy shouted at the top of her lungs. I do hope we have a plan, soon.

Gregory's POV :

We heard Cassidy yelled, " WE HAVE NO PLAN! " We just stood there, and the others tried to calm Cass down. " I hope she's okay, " said Evan ( C.C ), as we saw what happening in the room. We looked away. Instead, we talked about life so far, we were catching up with life. " So, that's how I become friends with Mark J, " I said to my dad. " I'm happy you are making friends. But don't make friends with bullies, " my dad said, and me and Evan ( C.C ) just rolled our eyes. " Really, Michael ? Telling your own son to not make friends with bullies, say the guy who was a bully himself ! " Evan ( C.C ) said, and I laughed. My dad was mad and he decided to chase us. And we ran, and we both laughed. 

" Evan ( C.C ), that was so funny, " I said, as we hid behind one of the recharge station. Then I realized how close I was to Evan ( C.C ), and I blushed and looked away. ' Stupid, stupid Gregory, you can't fall in love with him. Remember ? ' I thought to myself. I just hope the others have a plan, soon. We just continued laughing, until my dad found us.

Lily's POV :

FINALLY, we have a perfect plan. Now we need Gregory to resist his control over him. I just hope he's fine, then we heard laughing outside of parts and services. We looked outside the room, and saw Michael was chasing Gregory and Evan ( C.C ). ' Those two are so close, since Gregory was 5 years old, ' I thought, and I found it funny, that Michael was chasing them. I wonder why Michael is chasing them.

Then they came into parts and services. " So, do you guys have a plan, " Michael asked, and I nodded. Then Gregory's eyes started to flickered again.