Chapter 12 : The test!

Evan ( C.C )'s POV :

We were taken underground of the Pizza plex. Then Gregory was dragged into a room, and I followed him to the room, he was still knocked out form Vanny. I stay by his side, they didn't notice me at lot. I just hope he wake, soon. The I decided to go into his mind. 

Gregory's POV :

I watched the death of Evan ( C.C ), that the memory that haunted me, so much. I know my dad may be mean in the past, but he regretted that prank a long time ago. Then the room started to disappeared, finally it's over. I was in the abyss of own mind, I felt a spirit's presence and I knew who it was, Evan ( C.C ). " Hi Ev, " I said to him, and he puts arms around me. " I know your mad at me, for making that choice I made, " I said to him, with sad tone. We were silence for a while, then he said " I'm not mad at you, but you did something brave. To protect your family and the others. " I was happy what he said, " You will wake up soon, " he said.

I woke up in a room, but the same room in my vision. I got up from the floor, when I tried to teleported out of the room. I didn't have a enough energy to teleport at all, then I saw a lot of computers everywhere. Exactly from my vision, if I pass the test, I will live but mind control. But if I failed, I will died but the main problem is I'm immoral, so I can't died. Then the computers screen turned on, and on the screen was man in rabbit suit. ' I think that's Glitchtrap, ' said Evan ( C.C ) in my mind. And I agreed with Evan ( C.C ), my mom warned me about Grandfather other forms, like this one.

"Ǒ̶̴͔̹̻̹̩̤͉̃͌͐͡ͅh̤͈̹̹ͨ̚͢͠ ̸̲̒̄͒̂ͦ̚̚̚ͅh̛̯̭͔̙̠͋ͅe̖̹̻̖ͨ̍ͣ̂ͦ̔̀l̷̨̛͍̺̬̙̳̏̊ͮ͛̎ͅl̷̛̗̩̆ͬͯ͟ŏ̶͉͎̟͚͕̮͈͇ͣ͂ͭ̾̓̿͗͌ͅ ̡̡̜̖̞̯̖͇̘̘̥̈̍͝G͉̤̤̣̠̅̓͆̀̾̌̋ͩ̇r͇̗̖͇̬̉̇͒͒ͬë̵̮͎́͂̃͌̐̓͝ͅg̩͇̟͛̊́̚͠ȏ̤̹̦͕͎̰ͣͦͤ̇͋͑͠r̩͚̬̜͎̖͔͎ͬ́ͅy̩̭̦̱͋̾́̌̉ͨ̉̚,ͬ̈ͮ͑́̇͞͏͖̬̘͖ ̯̰̭̬̽̑ͣ̑̓͘͝y͓̌͊̆ͨ̃̃̄͘o̼̬̞̜̪ͪ̎̍́̚ự̮̳͖̽̇̔͌̕͟ ̈͛͑́̈́͛̌̚͡҉͚̥͈̠ͅm̓̾̉̌̓̓ͣ̚҉̘̬̱͕̜̩̜͘à͙̳̎ͭ̕y͇̟͇͎̜̺̿͆ͦͤ͘͘͘ ̴̲̝̺͕̝̀̿ͨͦ͊͛́b̧̢̠͓͆̒̿ͮ̾ͨ̅̊͢e̶̷̲͙̲̺̳͈̣ͭ̅ͅ ̢̮͉͔̀̉ͩ͜͢ẅ̧̧̦̘̮͖̬̞̹́̏̐ͣ̂o͖̙̯̮̱̹̳̩ͣ̓̓̓̍͆̆̾͠͝n̶̞̝̹̩͋ͫ̽ͮͫd̺̺̭̙̳͌͒͒̎ͬ͢ͅė̴̬̋̃ͧ̓̋̅ͤ̉́ȑ̢̯̼̟̖͖̆͆͒̄̕͝i̡̜͖̣͈̱͓͂ͨͭ̔́͝n̜ͪ̄ͪ̐ͮ̾͋͘g̶ͧͪͮ̈ͦ̈́̍͏͖̙̟̩͓ ̦̺̩̤͇͗̄̆̕w̓̀̏̈͒͞ͅh̶̘̯̯̯̖̟́̉̽ͤ̃ͩ̆͊y̧̹̖̹̣̫͓̪ͨ̈͋͛͗ ͉̮̼̈́̋͛ÿ͙́̏̅͞ô̵̞̫̯̆ͣ̀͑̑͊ͪu͋̂ͤͪ̚͟͠͏̻͖͚͙͇ ͓̭̲̘͍̺̪ͦ̓͜͝͠a͓͚͍̩͇̽r͔͎̊́͞ȩ̳̳͑ͦ̊̈́ ̨̜̼̯̮͕͒͌ẖ̴͓̑ͭ̓̓̍͌̉̕e̘̠̥̼̰͍̩͛ͬ̓̿ͪ̃͆͐̋r͉̹͎̖̝̺̞̓͆ͬ́ͧͩͫ̍̀̚e̡̢͎̥̩̯̦̟͍̼̍ͭ̾͗ͭͭ͗ͯ͜ ̛̰̞̳̣̘̥̼ͣ̐ͫͣ͊̎́?̩̼͙̬̖̹̿̓͐̓" he said through the computers screen.

"W͍̌͗ͦ̎̌̿ͭ͛͢ͅē͖̩̦̰͊̉̐̄̌͢͞l̵̠̘̱̠̼͂̈ͥ̀l̶̛̂ͬ҉̻̘,̧͒ͧ̅̇̅ͦ҉͍̳̯̕ ̳̹̘̺ͪͬ̚̕o̸̖̞͚̘̰ͤ̔ͥ̅̿̾f̸̨̭̺͔̞͉̪̣̄ ̹̙͔̜̞̻͉ͥ̌̓c̷̶͚͈̩͒ͤ͛̓̂͛͒̈́̆́ȏ̜̦̳̞͙̫̟ͦ̓ͮ͠u̲ͩ̍̽̇ͤ̎̏͐̓r̸͎̬͖̳̳̤̱ͬ̍s̨̩͉̦̱̙̜̳̩͒e̡̢̛͚͙͎͔̯̠̺̯̐͊ ̷̮͓ͣͮͫͨ͋͗͒̚͜͠y̰̙̲͓ͨō̗̠̫̠͚̦͇̈́ü̶͖̞̗̭̠̭͙̦ͨ̌͋̽̌ ̡͍̻̲͈̠̱̼͑ͧ̅̋ͫ͂͛͡k̑̂͌̋̎ͯ҉̼͖͈̟ṅ̲̯͉͙̖̳̫̃̈̒̇̿ͩ͑oͬͥͬ̍͆̎̈͏̠̠̻̮̻̠w̷͕̼̭͖̱̻̜̹̮ͩ̃̀ ̶̟̱̙͔̳̤̝̆̽ͨ̇̑t̨̡̗̯͇̠͔̰̗͖̅ͨͦͩh̛͓̫͚̋ͦ́͠e̲͎̝̠̮̟͖ͫ́̊͒͂ͣ ̸̝̤͛͂̑͒̓͡t̨̰̀ͫe͚͍͎̖͈ͤ̿͐̍ͨ̀͘sͦͯ̏̔̒̋́͏̸̛̞̗̤̙t̨̺͓͎͖̲̱̆̇̀͜.̴̮̌͠ ̳͉̩̩̯̦̝̤̍̎ͭ͋͠͞ͅI̸̱͑̀ͧ̍̏̓̒͌̍'̌͒́͏̩͔͞m̵̳͕̦̺ͧ̐ ̼̬͓̫̏ͩͥ̂ͦs̢͈̝̫̤̙̦̠̲̒͒͛ͯ̓ͤͭ̇͆͢͟u̞͈̦̳͚̟̫̐ͪ̌̈̐͛͐̈́̕r̷͙͔̩͍̹̊͐͊͆̈́ͦę̼̰͙͉̮͓̗̘̃ͫ̑ͥ ̣̟͈̝ͫ͂͞y̖̱̫̹͕̹̋̐óͯ̈ͧ͊͏̫ū̢̱͎̙ͨ̊́ ̸̶̧͍ͩ̌ͣ͋ͩͯ̍̀aͨͫ͏̟̭̩̲̤͉ͅͅl̵͙̙̳͎̬͓͖̃ͯͫ͘r̸͓̞̮̥̳ͧͯ͆ḙ̗ͣ̿̂a̧̨̮͍̦͍̔̒ͫ͞d̡͉͇ͨͤ́ͫͯ̀͆͟y̵͉̙̼̫͍̯̣̙̏̓̅͋ͣ͗͘ ̨̩̺͖̙͚̣̬͔̊͛̚͟ͅt͔̼͚̼̩̘̞̬͒̈ḧ̘̞̠̺ͮê̵̸͔͚̙ͣͬ̿́ ̴̥͗̀͘r̸̫̣̦̝͔̪̝͛͊͒ͧ̂ͤ̚͝ͅu̸̬̣͖͈͔͙̦͙̒̿ͭ̒ͭl̸̛̜̲̮̥̪̟̓ȇ̪̣̬̪͒̋̎ͬͣ̓̀͝ș̗ͦ̽̔ͫ̎̾ͥ ̯̒ͧ̋́̅͒͜a̸ͣͥ͗ͦͦͦͣ̋͂͏̜̻̠́n͈̩̣̍͗̔͡d̵͍̥̳̮̟̗ͬ̿͆͊͑ͤ̍ͭͅ ̼͉͎͓̘̝̌ͨ̿̄̚ę̭̞̱͓̭̭̃̔̀v̷̡̥̲͙̥ͤ̏̂̀e͉̠̓̐̆͟ř̨̠̫̘͓̲̜̼ͩ͑̇͢y̸̢̻͐̆ͮ͜t̪̫̘̠̘̠͎̪̂͆͐̋͂̉́h̙̦͍̙̝ͣͦ͋́i̬̥̩̳̺̳͕͕ͦ̏͟͠nͦ̈́̓͊̀͐̚҉̟͕̞̬̳̠͟g̒̐̚͏̶̲ ̺͉̞̮̿̂̈́̑̋̂̂͆͟͢e͊҉͙̦̪̩̺͟͡l̞̰͙͙̩̞̜͗ͯ̅ͧ͊ͅs̼͚͇̩̰͓ͤ͗̂̈̆́̀ê̢̡͔̫̠̳͎̯̻͐. W̝͖̊͋ë̵̡̍͏̥̼̭̦̻ͅl̛͇̘̝̀͆ͪ͌̾͂̍͑l̳̱̬̫̳̹͔̲̾͆ͦ̌̔̎,͚͉͕̙̘̭ͨ̐ͫ͌͒̾̏͜ ̧̨͉̯̺̠̠̣̖̿̀̈͞G̵̤ͯ̽̉ͯ̅ͩO̷̤͈̥̎ͯͩ͑ͤ͘͢O̲̭̭̮͔̝̙͆ͩ̓͛͋͒͢D̩̣̫̮̺̫̩̙͒͆ ̭̞̜̮̹̜͔̫ͨ̅͂̎ͪ̉̄̐͢Ḻ̛̳̭̗͓̜͔̠ͥ̓̽̔͞U͕͚ͩ̐̉̇ͦ͌ͧ̑ͬ́͢Čͦ́͑̋ͭ̄͛̔͘͝͏̹̙̖͍ͅK̸̥̱̱̫̪̜͓ͫ̐̆̐̋́̋́̚!̙̻̟͛ͫ͆ͮ͛͒ͤ͌͞͡ ̢̑ͫ̄͒ͬ̾͡͏͓̬̪͍̹̘͎͖H̨̪͔̦̮̺̖͌̿ͮ̀̍̃́͢A͙̟ͣ̃͛́̕͜Ḧ́̒͋̄́͏̸̫̲͚Ã̸̷̪̖̼̳̖̖̜H̊ͥ͗̅͛̋ͮ̂͏͍̪͙̮̘͙Ạ̟ͯ͐̔̋̅́H̗̮̜̭͚̒ͮ̅̐̈́̇̚͘ͅA͙̪̠̲͓̞̒̎͒ͮ̋̓̚Ḩ̙̻̜ͬͮ̀͘A̤̖̩͚͈̅ͪ̑̐̊̓ͤͮ͢ͅH̗̰̥ͪ͗̈̒ͣ̄A̸̹̮̯͗ͮ̆̋̆́͠. Then he left the room and computers screen. I hope I make it alive.