Chapter 5 : Vanny/Vanessa's Back

Gregory's POV :

My mother came with ' some friends ' she as said. They were Alice and- THE ANIMATRONICS. This is giving me bad vibes, right now. So I hid behind my friends, because I don't want them to attack me. " Why is your son is hiding behind, his friends, " asked Chica. " Gregory is usually is cheerful and happy, or used to be, " my mom said to them, and she was right. I used to be cheerful and happy. But now I am cold and distant since my father left my family. But I am still kind and caring, though. " Wait a minute, did you say that your son name is Gregory ?!?!? " said all the animatronics except Freddy.

And my mom nodded in response. They were shocked. Then I had another of my headaches, and I started to get dizzy again. " GREGORY " my mom shouted before I lost consciousness.

Lily's POV:

" GREGORY " I shouted as I catch him into my arms. " What happened to him ? " Freddy asked to me. " Gregory was born with these special abilities, " I started, " but I can't explained it here. We need to go to somewhere more private. " And Freddy lead us to his room, and lay Gregory down on the couch. Then they face me as I continued " Ok, where was I ? Oh yes, Gregory is also a great son I had. But he had the personality of his father, Michael Afton. But his father, Michael, never loved my son, because of Gregory's abilities. The truth is his father didn't know Gregory had inherited my powers. And the only people who knew about his powers was, me, his older brother Mike, Cassidy and Noah. But Gregory's abilities are very, very dangerous if his grandfather get his hands on my son. I don't want to lose my son. Because I lost already 3 of the older ones. "

They were shocked about Gregory's past. " But what causing him to passed out, by the way ? " Roxy asked. I sigh, and continued " He was born with passight and foresight, because of the two types of sights, caused him to have headaches and dizziness. Then the visions began flashing in his mind. His other abilities are not the dangerous one but one is. I tell you guys, his abilities. His powers is the power to see ghosts and spirits, teleport, passight, foresight, hacking, and control technology. " The animatronics looked concerned about the technology part. " So your saying he can control technology, even us, " said Roxy, and I nodded in response.

" Lily, " said Cassidy, " Me and En- I mean Noah are going to explore the plex for some reasons, " and I knew what she meant. Because she know if something is wrong in the Pizza plex. Then they left, and I explained about Gregory's condition.

Cassidy's POV :

We left the room, we don't want anyone to hurt Lily's family. After what Michael did to them, I came when Gregory was just 7 years old. And Ennard came when Gregory was just 9 years old. " I sense something is wrong, like someone is watching us, " I said to Noah.

" I had the same feeling, too, " he said as we went the atrium. We know when something is wrong, we find it or explore it. Either way, we ended up finding it. We made it to the atrium then the intercom went off, " Please make your way to the front entrance, because the Mega Pizza plex will closed in 15 minutes. Please and thank you for coming to the Mega Pizza plex, that is all." We just rolled our eyes, and then something caught my eye. A rabbit, a lady in a rabbit suit. 'Oh these bring back old memories, " I thought, and I'm pretty sure En- I mean Noah saw that too.

 " Is that a rabbit lady ? The one that Gregory was talking about, " said Noah, and I nodded. The rabbit lady came toward, and I pulled out my dagger which, is connected to a chain. " What do you want " I asked the rabbit lady. " Oh, my name is Vanny,  and I am here to kill you, " she said as she lunges at me with her knife, but she went through me. " WHAT, HOW !?!? " she shouted, and I turned around. " You can't kill something when it's already dead~ " I said to her. " W-who are you ? " Vanny asked me, " I am Cassidy, the one that William Afton shouldn't killed, " I answered her question. And she was terrified what I said.

" What do you want ? " I asked again, and she said " William want a boy named Gregory, his grandson. " When I heard this, I turned to Noah and tell to warn the others. He nodded and left, " What does that Afton want from my best friend ? " I asked her in my angry voice. " He want him to do this test, because to test him about his skills on technology, " she answered my question. I knocked her out, and tied her up. I left to find the others.

I went back to Freddy's room, and Gregory was still unconscious. " So your saying Vanny's Back " said Alice and Lily, " but why though ? " And everyone went silence when I enter the room. " Because William, Gregory's grandfather is here to take Gregory for some test, " I answered the question, and Freddy looked concerned and angry at the same time. " What are we going to do ?" said Lily, as she sat up beside Gregory. " I can't let that monster take my son from, how he did with my other kids, " she cried and I tried to comfort her.

" What happened to her other kids ? " Monty asked to me. " Her three older kids, Gregory's siblings all died at the age of 12, " I said and everyone was shocked. " Also, the reason Gregory is still alive is because Gregory is immoral,  " I admitted to them, and everyone was very shocked this time. " H-how" Freddy asked, " Because he inherited his father's immorality. "