Chapter 22 : The plan is in motion (part 2 )

Gregory's POV :

I took out the dagger out of the blob's mouth. " What are your named by the way ? " I asked to the blob and disappeared for a moment then came back with another note in it mouth. I took it, but this time I said it at loud. " It say : Our named are Gabriel, Susie, Fritz, Jeremy, Rosa, Mai, and Terry. Most of us were killed by William and the others were killed by animatronics, and we are happy you are willing to help us. But we wanted to ask, do you guys have a plan any chances, " as I finished reading the note. Then I nodded to the blob, and told them were in the fourth phase of the plan.

Then I realized the blob's voice box is broken, and I wanted to help it. " Can I fix your voice box for you, please, " I asked as I walked closer to it, and it nodded. I took the voice box and started fixing it, then connected the voice box to the blob. " Now, try to speaking now, " I said to it, and the others were um well, let just say they are still sacred of the blob. " H-hello, " said the blob, and it was spoke like Funtime Freddy. Ennard used to talked about him, a lot. Then the others walked up to the blob. " So, should we explain the fourth phase of our plan to the blob ? " asked Mike, and I nodded. Then we started explaining the plan to the blob, and I got broad, then sat down on one of the burned table.

Then Evan ( C.C ) came and sat beside me, but way too close that made me blushed really hard. " You okay, love~, " he said with smirk on his face. He took my hand, and I got up then followed him. " Evan ( C.C ), where are we going ? " I asked to Evan ( C.C ), and he took me to somewhere again, but in the burned pizzeria. Then he let go of my hand, and I looked at him.

 Before I realized, he pinned me against the wall. Then I started to blush like crazy, " E-Evan ( C.C ), w-what a-are y-, " but I was cut off by a kiss and I was surprised to processed anything. Then we pulled away, " Shh~" he said, when put he put his finger on my lips. But he still had me pinned against the wall, though. 'But why am I so f*cking short ?' I thought, and that caught Evan (C.C)'s attention. " I don't know, shortie~, " he said, and that made blush like crazier than before. Then he put his hand on my cheek, then he pulled me in for other kiss. But this time I melted in, and we pulled away. Then Evan ( C.C ) started kissed my neck, " E-Evan ( C.C ), I-I think w-we could stop r-right now, " I said between my moans. But then he started to bite my neck, and I begged to him to stop. But as usual he doesn't listen, and then my dad came to rescue.

" Are you done making out with my son now, Evan ( C.C ) ? " my dad asked to Evan ( C.C ). Evan ( C.C ) nodded, and he whispered in my ear, " Once, we are done with my father. Then I will get to get kiss from you, " and I blushed what he said. After I calmed down for a bit, then I realized Evan ( C.C ) had given me a hickey on my neck. ' Oh no, I think Evan (C.C ) marked me. Welp, that going to hurt for a while, ' I thought. I decided to hide it by make the collar of my jacket go up. " I'm back, " I said, and my sister giggles for some reasons. " Why are you giggling about " I asked to her. " At least, we know who is bottom, " said Eliza and I blushed really hard. My dad told my sister to stay focus about the plan.

After we revised the plan, we went into the sinkhole. We jumped down and landed perfectly fine. Then we saw there were a lot of computers and three buttons in the room. Then they turned on, " Oh, hello Michael and my beloved family. You think you can stop me, but you can't because I ALWAYS COME BACK, I always do. " That angry me and my family, " You are nothing but than a monster, " stated my mom and that made my grandfather very angry. Then he sent some animatronics at us, " We need to distract these animatronics, so Gregory can close enough to defeat William, " said my mom, and we put the fourth phase into action.

We had to fought off the animatronics, and I pulled out my sword. Then slay as many animatronics I can. " Cassidy, you need to get Gregory close enough to stop William, " said my dad, and we ran into the hallways to find him. " Where is he ? " Cass asked, and we walked the vast hallways. Then one lead to a room with recharge station and computers, " I think this is where he live.. " I said with bit of disgust in my voice. " Oh you are certainly right, Grandson, " said my grandfather as he walked out of a hallway, and we turned. I was in my fighting position, and we fight him to the death.

Lily's POV :

I kicked the animatronic in the nuts, " How did you learned to fight like that ? " asked Charlie with shock in her voice, and everyone was looking at me. " Well, my mother did, She taught me self-defense and how to fight, and that's all, " I said, as I hit the animatronic on the head with broken pipe. ' I hope Gregory, Cassidy and Evan ( C.C ) is okay, " I thought.

Gregory's POV :

I dodged my grandfather very attack, and I realized it's like my mindscape but not really. Cassidy hit him on the head with a wooden plank. " That's should knocked him out, " she said, but he got up. " You need to insert the anti-virus now, Gregory, " said Evan ( C.C ). I ran up to about my grandfather to give the final blow but he dodge it. Then he hit me in my stomach, and I hit the wall, and I dropped my sword. " You think you can defeat me. Well you can't, you killed someone who immoral, " he said with laugh. " Or I can " I said. Then one of my eyes turned emerald green, and Cassidy nodded. I was about sent my grandfather to hell.