Chapter 44

**

[HER POV]

"This rivalry is a bit amusing, isn't it?"anang boses mula sa likuran nya.

He was there at the door of their adjourning room at may hawak hawak na isang ipad. Base sa mga tunog na naririnig nya galing sa gadget ay nanunuod ito ng video.
A very disturbing video..
Kagaya na lang din ng pinapanood nya ngayon.

Pinause nya ang video sa personalized mini computer/psp/phone/controller nya at saka hinarap ang nakangiting figure ng lalaki na ngayon ay nasa kama na nya.

"I don't know if I would agree to that.."sagot nya sa lalaki.

Tiningnan sya nito with that signature conniving smile of his na lagi nyang kinaiinisan. Even though, she've seen that in her whole existence already, it still make her blood boil.

"Why so my queen? This has been the most entertaining battle of our congregation since the wipe out of the deceased Michigan Prowess.."he retorted back at her.

"Which is not successful dahil nabuo ulit ang grupo nila. Why did you confirmed their existency anyway? I bet alam mo na mangyayari to hindi ba, my king?"she replied with sarcasm.

He just shrug at her before flopping down on her queen sized bed. Napairap na lang sya sa inaasal nito, still unnerving as ever..

"Just bored you know. And I want to test the invincibility of the Nagasaki's, and of course, I want to see the capability of their young fighter. You see, she's proving something..."sagot nito. She can hear the heavy italian accent na hindi tinago ang birthplace and homeland na pinanggalingan nito.
He's from Italy and she's from Russia.

"Pero hindi ka ba nag-aalala na may magbago sa future? Pano kung magkaroon ng all out war sa kongregasyon?"pagtatanong nya sa naiiritang boses.

"Oh c'mon tigrotto mia, isn't that part of our plan? That would be great! We wouldn't have to announced the upcoming war ourselves. And besides, there's something I want to know..."he said. A wide grin was plastered in his unbelievably handsome and youthful face.

"And that is..?"she asked curiously while raising one brow.

"I want to know who will be the most invincible legacy..."he replied back.

"Of course we all know that by now! Sino ba ang nangungunang mob for the past 17 years? Diba ang AFMA? Even though its a bit unbelievable why Blue-Eyed-Devil was on top and not Takeda.."Sabi ko sa kanya.

Napabangon sya sa pagkakahiga at tinitigan ako mula sa kinauupuan kong chesterfield sofa.

"Oh mi esposa, we both know that The Nagasaki's can take down AFMA if they want to. They are the most powerful mafia family in USC, in fact, they can build another congregation if they desire."he said.

I internally cringed at the endearment he used. Mi esposa..

"Oh great! Now your claiming me as your wife. Can't you just stop using endearments?"Naiiritang saad ko sa kanya na sinuklian nya lang nang signature smirk nya.

"Why cara? We've got married in Vegas not so long ago, why am I not have the right to call you my wife? After all, you're mine.." he said those words in a low gruff voice that made me stop breathing.

Oh sweet mother of all holy...

"Stop teasing me, will you?!"I managed to croak in a normal voice.

He just chuckled as an answer to my reaction before jumping out of my bed.
"You are my wife until our last breath cara, even in after life you are still mine. Even though we haven't consumated our marriage yet, you are mine. No one's gonna take away what's MINE. Si? Goodnight tigrotto mia.." with a small smile, he left my room leaving me gaping at the wooden door.