04; sticky note

following heizou's utterances, there was just silence

following heizou's utterances, there was just silence. you, then again, quit cleaning your tears and gazed at him, as though telling on the off chance that he was simply kidding or not.

he wasn't kidding at all.

"pretend to date you? haha... what a funny thought." you answered then adding in, "you truly are a moron."

the reddish-brown-haired boy gasped in an offended manner, and similarly as he was going to answer. you cut him off, "and no, could you stick that thought up to your ass and never recommend it again?"

you sighed and quickly turned away from him, hurrying away without pausing to listen to his response.

"but...-" heizou reached out to stop you but groaned in frustration as he discovered you had already disappeared.

heizou simply stood there, pinching his nose and berating himself for suggesting such a thing to her. but he knew she needed it, and perhaps she would soon accept it.

he mumbled to himself, "i'll prove you wrong."

meanwhile, entering your dorm by opening the door and going inside. you dashed to your desk, hurriedly placed your bag on the chair, and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen.

you feel compelled to immediately write to your pen pal friend and rant about how awful your first day was, though you didn't want to tell him more about what happened earlier.

"dear sherlock," y/n murmured to herself, her eyebrows wrinkling as she was in her engaged state, with her hand writing down letters on the piece of paper and she made a point to not make any inaccurate spellings.

despite the fact that the girl was unaware of it. a crimson-eyed boy walked into their dorm, he took off his shoes and went straight to their shared room.

kazuha, who was putting his bag on his desk chair, had already noticed her silhouette.

"it's great to see you again, y/n."

that delicate voice made you stop in your activity. promptly turning to where his voice was coming from, a grin before long arose on your lips.

"kazuha, i didn't realize you were my dorm mate, and why would they permit a male and a female to share a dorm together," you remarked and waved at him, to which he gestured in affirmation.

kazuha strolled over to his work area, answering, "they stated we were the only ones left without a roommate, so they had no option but to have us share a dorm." he then snatched his textbook and notebook from his bag, to begin completing his schoolwork early.

before humming in accord with his response, you let out an 'ohh'. "fair enough, but i'm hoping we'll be great dorm mate buddies."

"i'll be looking forward to it."

as kazuha began answering literature questions, you returned to writing your letter.

the comfortable silence developed them while the two were caught up doing their own things, and the main sounds heard were the hints of pen jotting down on the piece of paper.