11; moles

w: mentions of alcohol

after your fifth glass of dandelion wine, you were tipsy and spoke odd things. following the festival, the school threw a celebratory party, and your class won the competition in some way.

as guaranteed, heizou would take you out on a date at some point before exams would come rolling in. discussing heizou, he found a spot at his friends' table and left y/n all alone with her other friends.

the auburn-headed boy sipped his drink silently, oblivious to the way scaramouche glared at him across the table. their other friends were unconcerned with the strange tension between them and resumed playing uno.

it came down to heizou and venti. because his friend didn't have a red card, heizou felt disinterested in the game and sought to prolong it. however, from the bar counter, his olive-green eyes were fixed on y/n.

how did she get there?!

after venti snatched one more card from the deck, heizou immediately positioned all his 4 cards, 3 cards set down with reverse then a skip card, and lastly a bonus 4+ cards. venti let out a gasp and before he could retort anything to heizou.

heizou had previously vanished, not sitting tight for venti's response as the lover boy surged towards his girlfriend. he hitched when he notice the random kid from before was moving toward her and god knows what he'll do with her.

before the boy could even run his fingers over her hair to rouse her up, his own hand was smacked away. the boy's eyes widened in surprise when he noticed a set of olive-green eyes staring him down.

"touch her and you're dead."

heizou continued to scowl at the stranger as he walked away with a trail of apologies until his face turned into a worrisome one when he observed 5 cups set near you.

he was correct; after the second shot, you may quickly become drunk. he placed his hands on top of your shoulders and pulled you away from the stool, sighing at your irresponsibility.

instead of his task being simple, he sensed you jolting awake and  rapidly standing up, your hands on him as you pushed him against the counter table. one of your hands restraining his hand behind him.

heizou wheezed in shock and groaned at the action, "hey i'm assisting you, let me go." heizou said, attempting to bring you back to your senses.

you let go of him swiftly, realizing what had happened and disregarding how drowsy you were. while the guy whimpered in anguish, you instantly apologized, "oh shit, i'm sorry!"

you were still ranting about how you shouldn't have done that while he regained his composure by stretching his painful arms from before.  he didn't tell you to shut up because he knew you weren't going to stop any time soon.

instead, he moved in close and pressed his lips against yours for a few seconds before backing away when you eventually closed your mouth. he grinned and ordered, "shut up for me, okay?"

he promptly grabbed you up in his arms and carried you bridal style, noting that you were still processing what he'd done. he was preparing to carry you back to your dorm since he knew you couldn't go there alone while drunk.

heizou then began walking away from the campus and towards the dorms. he would occasionally check in on you and note how quiet you are. their other batchmates will likewise be noticing heizou carrying you.

the majority of the batchmates were flattered by the sight, while the rest went about their business.

while waiting for the elevator to reach the bottom floor, his gaze returned to you. he notices you wanting to say something but refuses to do so, his eyebrow lifted in uncertainty.

"just express what you're thinking."

"why did you kiss me?" you asked, causing heizou to laugh. "isn't it self-evident? to silence you, and i'm sure you'll forget about it once you're sober."

from this, you moped and stayed quiet. but that silly smile of his didn't go away, and he seemed to enjoy the intoxicated you at the time. he stepped inside the elevator as soon as it opened and continued to hold you in his arms.

the auburn-headed boy came to your dorm a few minutes later and opened the door after inserting your key into the keyhole. after grabbing the key, he swiftly slammed the door shut and dashed to your bed.

he was going to fetch a glass of water after gently setting you on the mattress when your hand suddenly tugged on his sleeve. preventing him from going away as he returned his focus to you.

"come closer." she murmured enough for him to hear, this made heizou quietly excited yet rather answered. "or what?"

instead, he was welcomed by a calm and a glaring female. heizou drew in nearer to her, curious to see what she'd do.

she clasped both of his cheeks, two of her fingers brushing across the moles beneath his eyes, which was unexpected. as she moved in closer and offered two quick pecks to each of his moles, a faint grin flickered over her lips.

"you have lovely moles."

and it was her simple words that turned him on and made him so hard.

END OF CHAPTER 11

chapter written: june 20 2022

- story's not a slowburn !! so kinda expect it to go a bit fast ❤️