18; honey

NOTE. thank me later ;)

the sunset previously had vanished as it was supplanted by the moon flashing from above, instead of being in heizou's arms

the sunset previously had vanished as it was supplanted by the moon flashing from above, instead of being in heizou's arms. you found a seat at the long feasting table with your other childhood friend and your older brother.

your lover had already gone back to the dorms, where he had made a commitment to wait for you when you returned so you could join them for dinner once more. soon after, the maid came in carrying a tray of meals, setting one in front of each of you.

pantalone sat at the far end, and you were seated next to colombina, who was still pissed off that heizou had enticed her to stay away from you. much to your disappointment, scaramouche who somehow managed to get invited sat in front of you.

in addition, childe was nowhere to be found because he was still out with zhongli, leaving y/n alone with the others. they were soon able to start eating, and colombina held back from taking a mouthful of her supper.

arlecchino, who was seated between colombina and la signora, was left wondering as she remarked, "is something the matter, colombina?" colombina turned to look at her and huffed in response.

she rambled on, disregarding your requests for her to be quiet, but it was already too late. "y/n's boyfriend is the worst, he said we'll compete but he only lead me back to here. who does he think he is?!"

those remarks caused everyone at the table to stop eating, and you just wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there all time. being unprepared for the news, pantalone was the first to speak up.

he asked, "boyfriend? why haven't you told me about him, dear y/n." his eyes flashing to you as scaramouche continued to eat and pay attention to the conversation.

in response, you rolled your eyes and put down your utensils, asking, "do i have to share basically everything about my life, my dear brother?" signora poured herself a glass of wine and sipped it slowly while savoring the tension that was building.

pantalone shook his head, "it isn't so much that, it's super surprising and i'm concerned for your well-being. are you even prepared to be seeing someone after the last one?" he addressed, the last sentence being spite towards scaramouche.

you hummed back, nodding in agreement, "obviously i am, i can look out for myself and i know what i'm doing. now may you excuse me, i have no appetite anymore to have supper now and i'll return to my campus. see you again, dear sibling." you stood up and immediately headed outside, not trying to let colombina prevent you from leaving.

after stepping out of the dining area, a stinging sensation filled your heart, knowing that this relationship won't last long at all and you scorn yourself for having these heartfelt affections for him. you wished you could just bury your feelings so deep that he wouldn't know.

as promised, heizou was waiting in your dorm as he revealed that kazuha would be spending the night in someone's dorm for their group project

as promised, heizou was waiting in your dorm as he revealed that kazuha would be spending the night in someone's dorm for their group project. the first thing he noticed was your distressed expression, which alarmed him.

he asked, closing the door behind you, "are you okay?" and you responded with a smile. you chuckled, setting your bag down at the couch, "of course i am, just got into a little argument with my brother and i wasn't able to finish my dinner."

after thinking about it for a moment, heizou suggested, "i can make you dinner instead, it's utterly unhealthy of you to not eat tonight." and he raced over to the kitchen without waiting for your response.

you sighed and let him do what he needed to finish, knowing that he was always correct. but rather than waiting for him to complete preparing your food. you wanted to assist him, so you trailed behind him.

you called out, standing at the kitchen counter as heizou prepared the ingredients, "i'll assist in return." he grabbed a pan and asked, "all right then, do you want a specific meal or do you want me to surprise you with my best cooking?"

"the latter." you responded, getting up to sit over to the kitchen island. as he poured ingredients in and started to cook, the boy hummed. afterward, he turned to face you and asked, "can you get that honey near you?"

snatching the honey container close to you, you then started opening it for him while the boy began adding a touch of pepper to the skillet. "i almost got it— " when you had expected that you at long last opened the container, the honey wound up in some way exploding and staining you.

heizou, who was there to see it all, laughed at your irresponsibility and then went to help you clean up after your stupid deed. shutting the gas as he observed you attempting to snag the honey that had fallen across your shoulder.

"you good?" he questioned.

"yes, i'm very unfortunate for today." you chuckled, when suddenly heizou abruptly lick the honey on your shoulder, sending a chill down your spine from the action

heizou raised his head up to meet your eyes with a sly grin on his lips, "payback from last time." he started, yet before he could chuckle. he saw the manner in which your cheeks were becoming red and it was plainly so self-evident.

and then, before you could comprehend what had just happened, you spoke, "do it again." heizou was clearly shocked by your answer but he complied and pressed you even more against the kitchen counter.

his fingers encircled your waist, causing your leg to rise higher while his eyes focused on the honey on your chest. you felt his tongue lick off the honey as his nose brushed against your neck, and a quiet moan escaped your lips.

and for once, you were completely helpless for the boy in front of you. you allowed him to taste every last bit of honey that had colored your skin while still holding the honey jar in your hand and your arm thrown over his shoulder.

obviously, both of you were enjoying each bit of it. the reddish-headed boy raised his head and his eyes locked on your lips. he made sure, casting a quick glance your way to ask, "are you sure about this? am i making you uncomfortable?"

you finally let out the words that you've always wanted to keep "i love you, heizou." desiring to be so close to him.

his lips curled into a little smirk, "i love you too, y/n and i want you so badly, love." he didn't hold back and inclined in nearer, allowing his lips to capture yours.

as soon as you kissed him back, he carried you to your bedroom by wrapping both of his arms around your waist with your legs wrapped around him. you encircled his neck with your arms as you intensified the kiss.

he then put you on the bed while angling his head away from the kiss as you frowned at the absence of his lips. "are you certain that you want to do this?" heizou questioned.

even though it was your first time, you nodded your head in accord and smile back since you knew heizou would take good care of you.

his lips came into contact with yours once more at that point, but this time there was more emotion and meaning hidden within.

END OF CHAPTER 18

chapter written: july 19 2022

edit 1: i forgot to add- that one luke card 🥰😋