22; dancing in the rain

heaving a big sigh as several raindrops fell from the dark dreary sky

heaving a big sigh as several raindrops fell from the dark dreary sky. you were doing your homework in the student council room after the members had left. the students were leaving the building, you could still make out faint chatter and footsteps coming from outside.

writing down the answer to one of the math questions, you were feeling somewhat thirsty now, yet before you could stand up to go to a vending machine. the door unexpectedly opened, uncovering an auburn boy.

"good afternoon, love." he greeted with a smile on his face as soon as his eyes caught sight of you, dropping his bag at one of the chairs as you smiled back.

you answered, tapping the seat next to you as an invitation for him, which he enthusiastically accepted: "it's lovely to see you too, heizou." his focus then turned to a notebook with formulas and the textbooks strewn across the table.

he noticed the quantity of erasures in the notebook and asked worriedly, "have you taken a break yet?"

"nope, i was supposed to get a drink then you came in." you replied, shaking your head and putting your pen down.

you raise an eyebrow at this as heizou immediately stood up in response to your statement. he slightly reprimanded, "i'll go get a drink for you, and you best take a break first okay? it's bad to overwork yourself."

finally, recognizing that you too need a break, you agreed, "if you say so." before heizou could exit the room to retrieve your drink, he immediately inclined in nearer to your face and left a fast peck on the edge of your lips.

you remarked, pouting at his teasings, "you missed." you then pointed to your lips.

"take a break and we finish this assignment together then you can have a kiss as a treat." a grin across his lips while you rolled your eyes. "fine."

heizou was beyond relieved, "that's my girl." and with that he exited the room, leaving you on your own.

following several minutes cruised by, y/n was just fiddling with her pen when she heard footsteps stopping by as she shot her eyes at the door. heizou went into the room with a lot of drinks in his arms.

she widended her eyes at this and asked, "why are there so many?" as heizou placed all the drinks on the table. she could hear heizou panting a little after carrying a large load of drinks up the stairs.

he replied, without caring how much money he had to spend just for her, "there was no strawberry milk left, therefore i don't know which drink to get you. thus, why not just get everything?"

the h/c-headed girl sweatdropped at this and sighed before saying, "you share the drinks with me okay?" heizou nodded, agreeing, "of course how about we try this one first?"

she replied, "whichever you want." at that time, the couple started enjoying a variety of drinks while heizou assisted her with her schoolwork.

you would have been stressed out by this point due to the pointless math assignment, therefore you considered yourself quite fortunate to have someone like heizou in your life. a green flag.