23; cozy with you

kazuha remained before you two, he folded his arms and hurled out a sigh from the sight

kazuha remained before you two, he folded his arms and hurled out a sigh from the sight. you and heizou were curled up on the couch with blankets tossed over your figures, alongside a box of tissues in the center.

kazuha was worried about their current situation after they had danced in the rain and were almost making out; he asked, "are you sure you guys could handle yourself?"

you smiled at kazuha to reassure him as heizou gave him the thumbs up. you replied, "of sure! we can handle ourselves, go finish your project with gorou right away." kazuha gave that a fleeting thought.

soon enough, he reached for his bag on the other couch, having made up his mind to trust the two of you. you and heizou were staring at kazuha, who was wearing his outdoor shoes, when he stated, "there are cup noodles in the cupboards if you need to eat something, contact me if you require my help."

prior to the platinum-headed boy closing the door behind him and leaving the two on their own, heizou blurted, "take care, bud!" and received a nod from kazuha.

heizou innocently returned your menacing look with a smile as there was a little period of silence. you mentioned, "i told you we'd get sick." and heizou shrugged his shoulders in response. "i don't mind being sick with you."

god, he loves to flirt with you so much.

before looking at the television, you rolled your eyes at his ridiculous reply, and an idea flashed into your mind. you asked after heizou had sneezed a little, "want to watch a netflix series or movie?"

the auburn boy nodded as he snatched a few tissues from the box, "have you watched brooklyn 99 yet?" he addressed since he had been mentioning it to you for the beyond a couple of weeks, particularly discussing it in dms.

you replied, putting on the television and opening the netflix app, "of course i did, i'm only at season 1 though."

when heizou realized that his lover had finally started watching his favorite show, his eyes brightened up. he had an assumption and asked, "who's your favorite, let me bet is it amy?"

you commented, scoffing, "just because you like jake doesn't imply amy's my favorite," then joked, "it's rosa. i'd dump you for her."

with a dramatic chest hold and an offended gasp, heizou said, "how can you leave me for a woman?!" feeling slightly stung.

you chuckled and retorted, "hey, rosa's a badass, and i'm just joking. i'd always choose you, you know." before leaning closer to his face and pecking him lightly on the lips.

but as you started to back away, he abruptly grabbed your wrist and yanked you closer to him, kissing you again, this time for a longer period of time. he chuckled as he drew away, asking, "how can you choose someone over me anyway?"