24; glaze lillies

"i have classes to take care of!" you fought attempting to get yourself from heizou's grip yet he kept it firm

"i have classes to take care of!" you fought attempting to get yourself from heizou's grip yet he kept it firm. "you're sick, and you clearly can't study in this state." he reasoned, remaining you put in your bed.

it was at long last monday, the sun sparkling so splendidly from the windows, in spite of the fact that, heizou was at that point feeling better with the exception of you. your sickness just grew worse, and it's obvious that you're being stubborn.

heizou groaned at your eagerness, hearing various justifications for why you should go to your classes, essentially there'll be a significant student council meeting.

trying to persuade you while you continued to try to wriggle out of his grip, "no buts, i'll just finish your homework instead and ask childe what you have missed." he stated.

another moment of silence followed, during which y/n let out a sigh and appeared to quit wriggling to escape his hold. she made a condition by saying, "fine, but i'll go to my classes tomorrow."

when he finally let go of you, the auburn boy exhaled with relief. "if you get better tomorrow, that is, now i'll go prepare some soup for you okay," he said, leaving you sitting at your bed with a frown.

you questioned him as you observed him opening the cabinets for the ingredients: "but don't you have classes to attend to in a few minutes?" simply shrugging, he answered, "so? you are sick, and that is what is important at this time."

after rolling her eyes, y/n plopped down on her bed and re-wrapped herself in a blanket as she heard heizou turn the gas in the kitchen. she was worried by the silence and soon said.

she remarked, "you're such a male wife, not that i mind, but why do you always want to cook for me?" this certainly drew heizou's attention when he brought out a bowl.

he paused, obviously surprised by her remark, and gave it some thought. he placed the soup into the bowl and replied, "i guess i love to prepare just for you and you seem to enjoy it." however, she quickly shot back, "doesn't it feel like a chore doing so?"

"as long as i'm doing it for you, i don't mind." he revealed as he started to approach you while smiling and holding a bowl of soup and a glass of water in each hand.

you kept quiet as he set the bowl and water on the nightstand, which was all he was met with. he abruptly made a comment, "be right back." then, at that point, he immediately went to the living room, leaving you confounded.

you then grabbed the bowl and started hearing clamors from the other room, which you dismissed.

heizou later returned carrying a group of glaze lilies after you ate a spoonful of the soup gently. you nearly spit your soup at the sight, but heizou merely grinned, saying with enthusiasm "happy early valentines, sweetheart!"