RID| Fracture x human! Female reader

Requested by: Just_Chlep

Plot: (Y/n) came across Fracture a few months back. Bumblebee saved her but wasn't able to catch him. Now, he's keeping an eye on her while she has no clue. He sees her more as an object than pure love. You're 19 years old.

Warnings: Swearing, obsession, possessive

_____________________________________________________

My possession

The sun was shining brightly in the early august sky. Barely any clouds and no wind. It made it unbearable to handle the heat. I wish I stayed at home but Russel had asked to come over. I met him a few months ago. Little kid that got chased by giant alien robots. Something out of a sci-fiction movie. I couldn't even believe my eyes. When I first saw this giant, metal being charging at me. Fracture was his name. Bumblebee saved us both that day. Fracture on the other hand got away and fled into the woods.

No one had seen him after that but I felt paranoid. Maybe because of what happened or maybe because he's still around. Nevertheless, I tried to keep my mind occupied so I didn't had to think about it anymore. I never wanted to think back about him or what happened that day. I sucker in a breath and left the shadows of the trees before entering the the scarp yard. All Autobots seems to be a little bit touchy, probably due to the heat.

Russel ran up to me. '(Y/n)!' He smiled. 'Ey, Sup?' I asked and returned a wry smile. 'I am bored. Everyone is bored... and cranky,' he added with a roll of his eyes before taking my hand and let me through the yard. 'So?' I asked. 'Well, I thought maybe you would like to came with me? Since everyone seems to be occupied... bickering most of the time,' he sulked. My eyes trailed down the scrapyard. Sideswipe was fighting with Strongarm as usual, Bee seemed irritated by Grimlock and Fixit seemed a little lost while trying to cool himself down underneath a tree.

'Right...' I said slowly and walked inside where I was welcomed by the cool air. I sighed in relief. 'I got snacks as well,' he chirped. I followed. Russel is more like a younger brother to me than a friend. I look after him when no one she does or when Danny is out of town for a little while.

((Fracture's P.O.V))
I had followed (y/n) without her noticing it. Stupid human! They're all so clueless and stupid. I almost caught her a few months back. When I spotted her, I knew she belonged to me. She's mine. Humans are like pets. You pick one, and it's yours. I chose (y/n) to be my pet but she's hard to catch. Bumblebee seemed to keep an optic on her to my irritation. My patients really started to disappear. Maybe I should just grab her when she goes home but I don't want to be caught by any of the Autobots again.

I sat down for a moment but never let my guard down. Although, I don't think I've to worry too much about the Autobots. They're bickering all the time. They're too busy with each other to notice me. I rolled my optics as I listened to their conversations. I was actually searching for (y/n) but I guess she's inside with that small human mech. The one I tried to kill before (y/n) showed up. Still sucks that never worked out.

I was mostly frustrated with myself that I never succeeded with my plan to kill the entire family. I maybe should've tried harder. I guess I wasn't into it with my whole spark to finish the job. Now I am. (Y/n) is my project and this time, she will not get away from me again. I know everything about her. Where she lives, where she goes to college, where she works, her weekly routine... what she loves to eat. I know everything.

The minutes turned into hours and (y/n) left the scrapyard at 6 PM. Finally. Took her long enough. I hoisted myself up, looked around one more time before following (y/n) deeper into the woods. A shortcut towards the main road. Somewhere deep down, she knows I am around. I can see it the way she walks and looks behind her every now and then. I guess she's not as stupid as I thought she would be.

Or... maybe a little bit. She never should've left without Bumblebee's protection. I smirked at myself and slightly hurried in my pace. I was going to grab her. Tonight is the day she'll be my pet. My object. I sprinted and snitched her off the ground. (Y/n) screamed in fear and shock. 'Hello little doll, did you miss me?!' I laughed. I could feel her small body shake in fear. 'Oh, don't be scared...' I cooed.

'Let me go!' She screamed. 'Go scream... no one will hear you. Perhaps if you hadn't decided to take the shortcut at least,' I mocked. (Y/n) started struggling in my hold but I only curled my digits tighter around her. I didn't want to risk that she slips and plummet to her death. That would be a shame after all the effort I put into stalking and attempting catch her.

'Don't be scared, little pet.'

She blinked. 'Pet?!' She hissed. 'Not as scared as I thought you would be. You're my pet.' I walked off. 'Let me go!' She screamed. I lowered the volume of my audio to block the screaming and protests. 'Fracture!' I rolled my optics and looked down at her. 'I am not your pet!' I smirked. 'I will decide that, doll.' She snorted in anger. 'You're going with me and no one will ever be able to find you.'

She shook her head. 'No! Fracture let me go! Bumblebee will kill you! I swear he will rip you apart,' she sneered. 'Yeah, I bet, but you are my possession now...'