C17: Unlocking Ali's Memories (P2)

Age 6 :

Ali tremblely walked towards his father's office,he should be at the west wing yet he had sneaked out.Today was his father's birthday and he was determined to give his father the card he had made.It was drawing of him and father together,they were holding hands and walking through a forest.Ali couldn't read or write so there were no happy birthday words on the card.He decided he would say that himself though he would either way.

Now infront of his father's office Ali's hand paused as he went to knock on the door.What if again his father didn't want to see him?What if he was told to go away before he could even give his present?Ali shook his head and a determined look came on his little face.No negative thoughts!His father still loved him !Taking a deep breath he knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" a deep voice echoed from the other side of the door .Ali stiffened a bit before answering "I-its me fa-duke!".A few moments passed and after a while an irritated sigh echoed from inside the office "Come in ".Eyes brightening up a bit Ali slowly pushed the door open before making his way inside and closing the door behind him.Turning around he was suddenly met with his father's cold glare that made him take a step back.

"What are you doing here?" his father asked coldy,before he could respond he was immediately cutted off"Shouldn't you be at the west wing?Did you sneak out again?! Honestly why must you behave like such a child!Why can't you be like your older brother's? Unlike them you are absolutely useless !". Ali's eyes widened and he sniffled ,he rapidly blinked his eyes to keep back his tears.Vincent merely rolled his eyes at this scene, "I-i just wanted to give you a birthday present".He sniffled some more before tremblely holding out his hand that held the card ,a little hope in his eyes.

His father stared at it for a moments before gingerly taking it out of his hands as if touching him would give him some kind of desease.Ali felt immensely hurt by this action but he quickly shook it off and watch eagerly as his father opened his card.A minute hadn't even passed before his father slammed his card onto his desk.Ali jumped in fright "What is this!" being so suddenly shouted at Ali took another step back his ears flattened on top of his head."I-i-i j-just wanted t-to..." he was then heartlessly cut off "Wanted to what!This!?A sad excuse of a so called birthday gift?How dumb are you!?You couldn't even write the words happy birthday!".

Ali's eyes turned extremely watery as the tears began to fall down"I-i was g-going to tell you" he said in a teary voice.His card was suddenly thrown to his face his father was about to say something else when the office door opened and two identical looking boys came in.These were his brothers,Ash and Asher .The two of them looked him in disgust "Father what's this thing doing here?"Ali winced at the word thing and he noticed that that they both carried cards and a present .He bowed his head in shame ,if had given father gifts like these would he accept him?

"He was just leaving " his father said coldly.They all looked at him as if he was nuisance.A disgusting cockroach they couldn't get rid off .Ali immediately ran out not wanting to face those disgusted stares..

The rest of Ali's memories were sad to say was always like this,him trying to impress his family or being mistreated.

As the last memory faded away he immediately woke up with a gasp and he looked around wildly.He was on total alert ,his hair on his tail stood up at end as his now slitted eyes looked around vigilantly.This was the sight Cameron came upon when he came back with fruits for lunch.He immediately dropped them and ran to Ali's side.

Now infront of him he asked unsurely "Ali?", Ali's head snapped towards him and Cameron winced at the sound that came after.Ali blinked at him for moment and as if realizing who it was he went back to normal only to dash into Cameron's arms a causing the both of them to fall backwards.

Ali didn't know why but he felt the need to hug Cameron to make sure that he was there.Maybe because of unlocking the deep memories and feelings of the original Ali and coupled with his own feelings and memories of loniness and abandonment he suddenly felt as if Cameron would leave him.Thinking this he hugged Cameron even harder locking him in his possessive embrace.

Cameron who had now shook of the surprise of falling down, looked down at Ali who was possesively clinging on to him ,his head buried in his neck.He blinked for a moment before he calming began to pet Ali's back.After awhile he finally asked "...Nightmare?",Ali nodded and Cameron sighed.He remembered having nightmares when he was Ali's age , although unlike now with Ali he didn't have anyone to turn to so he could only endure untill they finally stopped bothering him.Imagine being a nine year old and having very bad nightmares and no one to turn to?Yes ,it wasn't a pleasant experience.He didn't say anything for awhile untill he finally felt the other calm down.

"Want to talk about it ?" he asked finally,Ali looked up at him with glassy eyes and Cameron immediately felt a pang in his heart.Not being able to control himself he bended over and placed a small kiss on the other's forehead lovingly."Talk I'll listen".

Ali blinked, his face turned a beautiful red before he started talking."I...it's just that I remembered what it was like before I got kidnapped...I was really lonely everyone I ever wanted to be friends with always had an ulterior motive..they always left...then I had that nightmare about it and I was afraid you would leave too ..*sniff*..w-will you leave m-me?"

Looking at Ali holding in his tears Cameron's heart immediately broke into pieces,he swore he would let the people who caused this would pay...

Looking at Ali holding in his tears Cameron's heart immediately broke into pieces,he swore he would let the people who caused this  would pay

⬆️*Ali holding in his tears(chibi version-drawn by me)*

A/N:Hey guys did you miss me?
I'll try to post the other chapter as soon as possible.
Hope you enjoyed 。◕‿◕。