ℙ𝕖𝕥 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤

God I'm scared that it'll turn out bad, but I gave it my best. Hope y'all like itꨄ︎

᪥-------᪥

POV Charlie:
"Just- just leave me alone!" I yelled with tears in my eyes threatening to spill. Me and my mother just had an argument. Again. Ever since I'm back home from the school-Paris trip, my mom and I have been fighting a lot recently. I didn't know what to do, so I just leave the house, wearing just my pyjama, not even putting on shoes. I just run to Nick Nelson's, my boyfriends, house.

After 10 minutes of running I'm in front of the door and ring the bell. I look over to the empty parking spot, and then remembered, that Nick told me his mother was out of town and she won't come back before tomorrow evening. Yeah, he asked me if I'd like to come over, but I actually was having family time. Well, not anymore.

POV Nick:
It's 10 p.m., my mom's out and she even has a key, so I'm wondering, who's at the door. I then open the door for my crying, trembling boyfriend, who just falls into my arms exhausted. I look at him worried, pick him up and close the door. I drag him into my room and lay him down on my bed.

"Char... What's wrong?" I begin, after a few minutes of slience. "I'm fine... just a stupid argument with my mom...." He continues "I'm sorry for bothering you..." He says, desperately trying to stop crying. "Hey! You're not allowed to say the S word. There's no need to apologize for anything." I whisper in his ears, getting a slight chuckle out of him, while my grip around him just got tighter.

We are now lying in my bed, Charlie sobbing into the crook of my neck, still whispering, how sorry he was to bother me, and I kept telling him, that I love his presence and how he could always come to me, if he feels bad or just wants to talk.

POV Charlie:
And here I am again, crying in my boyfriends bed, him hugging me tight. Just because of some stupid argument...

I'm such an Idiot.
I'm nothing more than a pathetic Idiot!

"Sh... It's going to be okay babe..." Nick tried to comfort me, but I just looked up at him, eyes all red, but so are my cheeks. "B-babe?" He never called me that. But I absolutely love it... And I love Nick.... I think he didn't even realize he called me that himself, he just looked away all flustered. "I- I'M SO SORRY-" he tried to defend himself but I cut him of "No.. I like it..." I mumbled smiling. "So you like pet names, huh, babe?" I smiled brighter and nooded "Can I call the Darling then?" I said raising a brow, and by the deep shade of red on his cheeks I assumed that he liked it.

Since Nick had his house all to himself I stayed with him, and we watched movies. And also he forced me to watch Iron man with him... just no. Oh, and we made out like a thousand times. At around 4 a.m. we fell asleep hugging each other, lying in Nicks bed.

᪥-------᪥

This was the first time I wrote something like that, could you please write in the comments how you liked itシ︎
Word count: 572