𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕤

Idea from mati_A10
I hope you and all the other readers like it♥︎

Also TW:
•anxiety
•death threats
•suicide

Don't read it if you don't like this stuff or can't handle it please. I don't want people to fell bad cause of my writing.

᪥-------᪥

POV Tori:
I'm sitting on my bed, looking down to the floor which is full of shattered glass, trembling and crying. My forehead and back are all sweaty and my breathing isn't steady at all. I'm having an anxiety attack right now and I'm desperately trying to calm myself down since it's just a few minutes after midnight and I really don't want to wake anyone up.

For the past few weeks I've been getting threats on the internet, like that people want to kill me or that I should get raped. But also that I should kill myself. I didn't take any of this serious, it's just some shit. Probably just some bored kids. Well that's what I thought. But then the threats just started to get worse. People told me that they knew where I lived and that they would come for me. Some even really sent my address. I just assumed... No. Honesty I can't say anything about that anymore, it literally creeped me out and I was afraid some people might actually mean it.

I started to get lots of threats in form of letters. Once someone has even written with red paint which looked horrifying familiar to blood. Yesterday I got a package and when I opened it I almost threw up. In it was a dead rat, with a note in it, which said

'That's gonna be you. Just you wait.'

And just a few minutes ago, someone threw a stone, where the word 'die' is written on, against my window and shards are laying all over the floor and black carpet. I'm starting to get even more anxious when I heard whispers in the garden and the bushes rattle. I really don't wanna die yet, neither do I wanna fell like it's gonna happen soon.

I suddenly hear slight footsteps in the hallway and freaked out. What if it's mom or dad? While they be mad cause of the window? Will they yell at me? I tried to be quiet, but when the door opened I was still sitting there trying to collect my shit. In the doorframe there were Charles and Oliver, my two younger brothers. Charlie closed the door and then both of them ran up to me. Oliver just looked at me worried while Charlie was trying to comfort me. Charlie told Oliver to sit down on the bed, what he obviously did, as to not get any shards into his feet.

I'm covering my face in the crock of my brothers neck and sob and cry into it. This all just got to much for me to handle all by myself. We sat there for another six minutes in comforting silence. Then, after I calmed down again, Charlie asked me what had happened and I just told him everything. Oliver was gone by that moment, he probably went to bed again. But after I told him everything Oliver came into the room again while Charlie and me scared a comforting hug with his favorite plushie. He handed it to me saying that he always uses it to calm down. He told me to hug it and so I did. "I'm already felling way better. Thank you, Oliver..." I said whit a slight smile across my palea face.

They hugged me and we all feel asleep like that. I'm thankful I have such amazing brothers. I don't know what I would do without them.

᪥-------᪥

Ughh I love writing your requests, y'all are so creative!! But I'm sorry it's so short, I just didn't know what to write anymore. Hope you enjoyed it^^
Word count: 650