𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖

Idea from nicknelsonsluvr
I had no idea what to name this one cause 'bullys' and 'bullying' were taken ughhhh but whatever.

Obviously TW:
•bullying
•homiphobia
•slurs
•body shaming

And yes I know this doesn't really make sense because Harry's nice again and shit but oh well. He's an asshole in this again

᪥-------᪥

POV Nick:
I took a deep breath. I'm standing in front of the boys lockerroom and I'm scared. It's the first rugby practice after my coming out in Paris. Charlie just came home from the mental health hospital so he will still not be here for a while.

I entered the room and everyone stopped talking. I walked to my regular spot next to Sai and Otis to start changing. I just looked at the floor, not making eye contact with anyone. Suddenly I feel someone touching my hand and when I turned around I saw it was the one person I definitely didn't wanna see.

Harry Greene.

"Where's you're little boyfriend, hm? Did you guys already break up?" He laughed but I just ignored him as he went on. "What the hell are you doing here anyways? Shouldn't you be changing somewhere else. We're uncomfortable with you staring at us, fag." He spat. I just glared at him as he backed of. I am on of the tallest, strongest and biggest built here. And he knew it. He just gave me the middle finger but it's not like I care about something as childish like this.

I don't really care about the mean, homophobic comment and rude names he called me during practice. Hell, I was even able to ignore all the shitty comments about Charlie. I knew he just wanted to make me mad, but he wasn't successful.

As we made out way to the lockerroom I noticed Harry staring at me. When I looked at him he just looked away rolling his eyes. He probably thought about a way to annoy me.

When we arrived I started changing and when I was undressed I heard Harry chuckle. "Damn Nick, you really gained some weight, hm?" He said bursting out laughing. Wtf? No one ever said some about my body shape. I looked down at myself and shrugged. I acted like I didn't care, but it did hurt. I knew and so did he. This would be going on for weeks. Harry would call me 'fat' or 'gross' and I tried my best to ignore him.

I started to get really insecure about my weight and body shape. Am I really that fat? Am I so disgusting?

I would question myself everyday. I started to eat less and would sometimes throw up after meals when I thought I would've eaten to much. I made sure no one would notice, and I don't think anyone ever did.

I was getting really for school and 'accidentally' forgot my lunch at home as I walked out the door.

POV Sarah:
I noticed Nick's weird behavior lately and decided to call Charlie and asked if we could have a little chat.

He told me he'd like to and we decided to meet up at my house while Nick's in school.

He came and we started talking as I served him some tea.

POV Charlie:
Nicks mother called me and said she wants to talk to me because of Nick. I actually wanted to do the same. It seems like we, but only we both, noticed that Nick started acting weird lately.

"He's been eating less then he used to eat, if he even eats anything." Sarah told me and asked if I know something.
"I don't know anything, but I noticed that he sometime even throws up after meals. I guess he doesn't know I noticed because he's always been pretty quiet but you could still here it." I explained and we looked at each other concerned and worried.

"Nick could have an eating disorder, bulimia to be exact." I said. She looked at me surprised, fear and sadness in her eyes as I continued. "We HAVE to do something before it gets even worse than the state he is right now." I owe him that. He's been taking care of me when I was in my worst states, now I will do the same and be here for him.

POV Nick:
Another day in school, another comments about my body shape. As I made my way out of hell, down the street to my house I kept thinking about all this.

I don't like the state I am in right now. Not about the to much weight thing. But about the eating. I'm always dizzy and I'm weaker. I wanna eat but I don't wanna gain weight. And if I eat I have this urge to make myself throw up. I don't have do, but I tell my body I do.

I just feel so alone because I don't know who to talk to. I don't wanna bother anyone...

When I opened the door and walked into the living room I was surprised to see mom and Charlie casually talking there.

They kept talking, not noticing me. I cleared my throat and watched them flinch at the sudden sound. They looked and me shocked and then at each other.

After a few seconds of intense staring they nooded and my mother told me to sit down with a concerned look on her face.

What happened? Did I do something wrong? Did I forget to do the dishes? Oh my god I'm gonna die.

But what they said was even worse than I imagined.

'We think you're getting an eating disorder'

They said as I stared at them shocked, not being capable to respond. They started telling me how they noticed about my weird behavior and I just broke down crying. I told them everything. I just couldn't take it anymore. It was to much pressure.

I felt so weak...

They managed to calm me down and promised they'd be there for me.

Time was rough but I learned to deal with all the shit I got, even if sometimes it would still hurt. We were able to stop the eating disorder to get worse, like it happen to Char...

Thanks to them I didn't get something like bulimia. We visited a doctor and she said I almost got it but due to the normal eating my health and system and whatever recovered.

᪥-------᪥

Istg. I already wrote this but Wattpad fucking deleted it so it was late ughhhh.
I'm happy though, I like this chapter.
I'll write some other one shots, but please forgive me for the slow updates, I just have a lot of issues at the moment.
Word count: 1122