𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖

I'm writing this in the bus to my best friend lol. In sorry I didn't post the last days I just don't have lots of ideas and I'd appreciate if you could write some down in the comments haha.

TW:
•suicide
•SH
•homophobia
•slurs

᪥-------᪥

POV Charlie:
A week ago Nick and I came out as a couple and the bullying got worse again. Nick doesn't get bullied though, probably because he can be really intimidating and I'm glad that he is. But it started to  really bother me and I kinda started to cut myself again. I just can't stand being called a fag or disgusting or anything else anymore.
That's the reason I am where I am now.

I'm in my room standing on a chair, a rope around my neck. I'm holding a letter in my hand, in which I've written down everything and why I want to do it or for them why I did it. I take a last deep breath and close my eyes. Just as I was about to push the chair under my feet away I heard my bedroom door slam open.

I'm supposed to be alone 'cause my family is out for dinner. I acted sick so I wouldn't have to come along. Out of reflex I open my eyes and when I looked at the door I saw someone. And I really didn't want to see this someone right now. Not in the state I am right now...

POV Nick:
I wanted to suprise charlie with a movie night, I got all his favorite movies. And even though I know he probably wouldn't eat any I brought some snacks, just in case he decides to try some.
I know where the Springs have their spare key and I decided to get in myself, after all I wanted to suprise him.

I just opened the door to Charlies room after he didn't answer to my knocks. I thought he would be sleeping, but what I saw honestly terrified me.

Charlie was standing on a chair, a rope around his neck. I knew exactly what he was doing. I bursted out crying and ran over to him. He just started crying himself telling me how sorry he is for doing something as stupid as this. I untied the rope and helped him down.

At this point both of us were crying, hugging each other on the floor and he kept mumbling apologies. "Shh... Charlie... It'll be fine." I whispered in his ear, trying to calm him down and it worked.

He told me everything and showed me the letter. "Why didn't you tell me? I would've helped you with the bullies.." "I'm-" "Don't.". We chuckled and hugged each other once again.
I told him to promise me to tell me if he gets bullied again and he did.

We spent the rest of the evening watching movies and charlie even ate few chips. It might seem like nothing, but it's actually a lot for him. After the third film we fell asleep together. Well Charlie fell asleep during the movie. I think captain America is one of the best movies, I don't get how he can just fall asleep like that.

᪥-------᪥

Yes, I know it's really short but I loved the idea and wanted ti write something with it and I like the result^^
Word count: 564