𝕆𝕓𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Ok I'm excited to write this, and I'm already thinking about adding abuse again cause I just have some serious problems in my head. :]
So yes, TW
•'slight' abuse
•obsession (duh)

᪥-------᪥

POV Charlie:
I've lost feelings for Nick and I'm planning to break up with him. I know it sounds cruel but he's acting weird. He's just so extremely clingy.. he always gets mad if I spend time with Tao or elle or any other friends that are  not him. It's a little creepy, it's like he wants me all to himself, but not like the cute way... It's like he's weirdly obsessed...

He's just so jealous I can't stand it. He doesn't trust me AT ALL. He always acts like I'd cheat in him, even though I'd never do that.

☼︎---Timeskip---☼︎

It's Saturday and I'm infront of Nick's house, I'm gonna break up with him today. It's just to much... He already sent me around 50 messages, where he basically yells at me and is rude, and he called me at least 20 times just now... Obviously I didn't answer his calls though.

I'm ringing the bell, but no one answers. The car isn't here, Mrs. Nelson is on a business trip, she told me last time I was over. I'm gonna miss her, she was so nice and her food was delicious!

I really hope me and Nick can at least stay friends, cause I like him, I really do. But not in the gay way, not anymore.

The door opens, I'm ready to greet nick but he's not in the doorway. That's a little scary, maybe I shouldn't have chosen
10 p.m. to break up, I hate the dark... I'm so stupid omg. I didn't tell anyone that I'll break up with him, I was scared someone might judge me and says that he just wants attention or something.

I enter the house and walk around.
Nothing.
I yell out for him.
Nothing.

"Nick I have to talk with you, it's important!"
Nothing.
I swear to fucking God.

I look through the whole house but I can't find him, he has to be here though.

I realize there is one spot I haven't looked at yet, I don't know why he should be there but I guess it won't hurt to have a look.

I walk up to the basement door and push the handle. It opens, it's a little weird due to the fact that it's actually always locked but whatever..

I go down the stairs locking for the light switch. I turned the light on and looked around. There wasn't anything special, just a mattress and a shelve, the funny thing is, it's behind bars. I quietly chuckle, thinking about what Nick could use that for. I know that Nick doesn't even allow his mom down here.

I flinch at a sudden touch on my shoulder. I turn around to see Nick standing there, staring at me.

"Hey Nick, I wanted to talk to you"
"Yeah Love, what's up"
"Look... I really like you, but I don't think I like you like that anymore. I want to break up with you, I'm sorry. But I'd like to stay friends if you're cool with that!"

Silence filled the room.
I then hear Nick chuckle slightly.

The next thing I remember is falling to the ground and then everything went black.

POV Nick:
I formed my right hand into a fist and hit Charlie. I've hit him so hard he falls to the ground and passes out. He's literally so weak...

But who does he think he is breaking up with me?! I'm never gonna let him go. Charlie's mine and he always will be.

I pick him up and walk into the little cell I built for him. I smirk as I remember the sweet chuckle he let out as he saw it. I lay him down on the mattress and place a kiss on his cheek.

I muttered a quick 'I love you' before standing up.

☼︎---Timeskip---☼︎

POV Charlie:
I wake up, my vision blurry and my head hurts like hell. As my eyes adjust to the light I see Nick sitting in front of me. I back away and looked around. I see I'm in the cell from earlier. The one I laughed at.

"Good morning, Love. How'd you sleep?" He says smiling at me. I just stare back at him, looking down to see scrambled eggs. I don't say anything so he just continues talking.

"I made you some food."
"What did you put in that?"
He stays silent for a moment, looks down at the food and then back at me.
"Salt and pepper." He says, chuckling slightly with that stupid smirk on his face. That motherfucker....

I start yelling at him, telling him to let me go. His smirk slowly faded as he got madder after every word that slipped from my mouth.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled and after that I saw red.

I jump up, drained in sweat. I look around not knowing where I am. I look to my right to see Nick sleeping next to me?

I remember.

AWe watched a movie. We watched some movie about a kidnapper and child murder.

So this was all a dream? I mean of course it was! Why would I ever lose feelings for Nick? I mean we're Nick and Charlie. Aren't we? Nick and Charlie haha...

᪥-------᪥

Soooo.... Haha... Sorry? I wasn't really active and shit... I'm sorry. I wasn't motivated and just did wanna do anything so yeah.
Words: 934