𝕊𝕚𝕔𝕜

Requested by BellyConklinJunior
Enjoy lol

᪥-------᪥

POV Nick:
I'm on my way to Charlie Spring, my boyfriend's, house. He wasn't in school today and he didn't text me. The teacher said he was sick so I decided to check up on him.

I bought him a little teddy bear and some chocolate, even though I know he's probably not gonna eat it but still.

I knock on the door for Tori to open it. I like Tori, she's nice and sticks up for her brother, she doesn't let shit get to her and is just really cool. I think, or well I hope, she likes me too.

"Hey Nick, you're here for Charlie, aren't ya? He's upstairs practicing his drums."
"Hi Tori, and yeah, I can hear it." With the open door you could really hear him play. It wasn't loud but you still hear it.

I walk inside, talking off my shoes and walk upstairs while Tori goes back to the living room. I knock in Charlies door but he doesn't seem to notice. I quietly open the door and sneak up behind him.

I grab him by his waist and throw him up and spin around hugging him.

"Nick?? What are you doing here? I'm sick you idiot, I have a cold!" Charlie said and coughed slightly.
"So?" "SO?" Charlie looked at me in disbelief.

I don't usually get sick, my immune system is great, unlike Charlies.

"I got you something, Love." I hand him the teddy bear and the chocolate. He smiled and blushed. I like seeing Charlie flustered, it's just so cute. The way he tries to hide his red cheeks, it's just so adorable...

He mumbled a quick 'thank you' and we sat down on his bed. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and stand up.

"You put a movie on and I make us some hit tea, okay?" He smiled and nodded, Charlie likes tea, especially lemon tea(I made that up rq cause lemon tea's just great).

After the tea's done I go back up, hand it to Charlie, we cuddle and watch movies till we both fall  asleep, my mother of course knows where I am.

᪥-------᪥

Yes, this short but I didn't know what to write more than that. I hope you still enjoyed it though.
Words: 388