ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

Enjoy I guess

᪥-------᪥

POV Charlie:
I was supposed to meet my boyfriend at the park today. I walked over to our favorite spot, which is under a tree next the a little lake, and saw him standing there. He stood there and talked to some girl. Suddenly she looks at me, back to Nick and then just kisses him. And Nick kisses her back before she pulls away and mumbles something.

Nick then turned around and looked at me in horror. I feel tears welling up in my eyes as I turn around and run of. I don't know where to, I just run.

After around 6 minutes I find myself in front of my best friend's house. I knock one the door and tao opens it to me, and immediately lets me in and asks me what's wrong as he sees me crying.

We walk up his room and sit down on his bed and I tell him everything.
Tao is silence for a moment. I thought he was gonna explode and swear but he didn't.

Instead he started talking, his voice as calm as almost always. "Charlie, you know I don't like Nick so much, be I know he really likes you. I don't think he'd cheat on you, maybe you should go talk with him and not just assume it?"

He's right, and I tell him that. I get up to go to Nick's house. I of course thank him for having me and helping me out.

I rush to his house and knock on the door but no one answered, I knock for good 5 minutes but ni response.

Was he ignoring me?

I walk back to my house, not looking up. I was on the edge of tears as I bump into someone. I quickly apologize and walk past them but they grab my arm.

"Charlie..." They say.

I turn around and see Nick in front of me.

"I'm sorry I swear she kissed me, I didn't kiss back I would never cheat on you I love you so much!!" He says grabbing my hands tight. I just kiss him and hug him and he knows well enough that it means that I forgive and believe him.

We're all good now, but I'm still a little scared. But I trust him of course!

᪥-------᪥

Yeah it's short asf but I don't really care because it's like midnight for me and I had a busy day and I'm tired and I still have a message and ugh
Words: 422