𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪𝕤

Well hello❣︎
God I love writing those Onshots, and I am happy a few others like them too^^
This one gets a TW⚠️
There will be:
•angst
•bullying (who would've thought so)
•bodyshaming
•homophobia (I'm pansexual myself, so don't come at me)
•Harry being a total dick (I mean that's nothing new but oh well)
•Mentioning of public humiliation

If you're uncomfortable with reading about this, or you have some sort of trauma, please don't. I don't want any of you to feel worseꨄ︎

᪥-------᪥

POV Charlie:
Rugby practice just ended and Nick was a little faster than me and already left, he told me that his mother was out of town, so he had to take care of the house, Nellie was with her. Last time Nick took care if Nellie all alone she ran away. I was about to leave as I felt a hand grabbing my arm, not wanting to let me go. I then turned around to see who was holding me back. There was Harry, who was looking at me smirking.

He then pulled me back and slammed me against the wall. "Tch... Fucking fag. You're so god damn gross! Have you ever looked at yourself? Your so fat!" He spits out disgusted and slappes me. The other boys around were just watching, Christian and Sai already left with Nick, and Otis didn't seem like he dared to talk back to Harry. Almost no one does, he is really intimidating and a total brat! I wanted to yell at him to defend myself, but he already pushed me down so I fall on my butt. "Wtf?!" I shouted but I immediately regretted it and froze in my spot. "Did you just speak up to me?! YOU??" He looked pissed but amused at the same time. I stood up and wanted to leave, but some other rugby lads leaned against the door, not letting me pass. I started to get really scared, and I was afraid about what's going to happen to me.

He pushed me back to the floor and kept insulting me and telling me how disgusting I am. It wasn't that terrible, I got used to it... But then it got physical. He started to beat me up. He was kicking me into the stomach, he was hitting me into the face. He eventually grabbed my arm and twisted it. I screamed in pain while warm tears streamed down my cheeks. I thought he was going to break it, but then suddenly, the feeling of his grip just disappeared. I the  saw why, Nick grabbed Harry by the collar and yelled at him, the others were still just watching. Nick managed to punch Harry really hard and pushed him away. Right after, he grabbed me and dragged me out of the locked room and when we were out of sight by the other boys, he picked me up and laid me down onto his back, dragging me home.

My family's out today, my parents are out to dinner, my little brother is with a friend and my sister Tori is with some dude called Michael. I just tried not to cry, I mean I embarrassed him in front of all his friends. And Harry will be shitty to him now too I guess....

POV Nick:
I can't fucking believe Harry! He was literally just beating up Charlie... Why can't this dickhead just leave him alone?! WHAT DID CHARLIE DO TO HIM?! It's not even like Charlie ever tried to hit on him or something. I look back to him, he looks exhausted and tired. I drag him back to his house, take out his keys and bring him back to his room. He has a bloody nose, a black eye and some bruises here and there, but there are a lot on his stomach...

I got him some medicaments and helped him clean up himself, he could barely stand, no need to mention walking. When we were finally done taking care of Charlies bruised Body we laid down onto the couch and watched TV while cuddling. Charlie tugged on my sleeve and looked at me. "Nick... I'm so sorry for embarrassing you in front of your friends. It was a bad idea to fight back I- I should've just let it happen!" He yelled apologizing.

I was terribly shocked. I felt anger raising up inside of me. I just can't believe this... The fact that Charlie feels like he has to apologize to me because of  the terrible behavior from my teammates makes me sick...

"Charlie... I beg you, do not apologize for my teammates being such dicks! And they're definitely not my friends anymore. I really don't want to be friends with abusive, homophobic, self obsessed jerks, who think they're the most important humans on the whole fucking world. Because to me, you're the most important person on earth." I whisper in his ear, hoping that it will make him feel better.

Charlie looked up at me, and started mumbling something not understandable. I just hugged him tighter, and when Charlie started to speak louder, I already knew he was going to apologize again. But I cut him of and pulled away from the hug, after a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Char... Don't apologize. I'm the one who has to apologize. This is all my fault... I really don't want to know what Harry would've done to you, if I didn't come back to get the bottle I forgot... Well I mean... I- I kinda... Know...." I said, and with the last sentence my every word got quieter. I saw the confused look on Charlies face. I honestly didn't wanna tell him, but it was to late now. So I told him, that I once heard Harry talking about some public humiliation, and that I think he wanted to post pictures of him, naked and fucked up.

POV Charlie:
As I heard what Nick said, I felt fear stream through all my body. He wanted to do... What?.... A few tears were running down my cheeks. "Charlie, I do understand if you want to leave the rugby team, but if you don't I'm going to stay with you all the time, just to make sure everything's fine!" He said stuttering.

POV Nick again cause I messes up with the one talking:
"Nick... I don't wanna leave it, but I would appreciate if you'd stay with me all the time. Due to the information I just got, I just feel really uncomfortable at the thought that he wanted to humiliat me by uploading embarrassing pictures of me..." He said and chuckled sad.

I feel terrible, I should've never suggested that he comes into the rugby team. But I did. And now he's bruised all over. I just have the urge to... To just hurt Harry. I want him to suffer, for what he did to Charlie.

Just.... Suffer forever...
You stupid motherfucker....

It's just stupid. Why does Harry even say he's not homophobic if he clearly is. I don't want to be friends with them anymore. Not with any of them! They're just terrible people...

"Again Charlie... I'm really sorry, and don't you dare to even say sorry back. No saying the s word."
No response.
"Charlie, are you mad at me?"
No response.

I look down on me and see Charlie with his eyes closed, he was sleeping. I quickly texted my mum that I will stay over at Charlies for tonight. David's at home after all, he can take care of the house too, he's old enough . I closed my eyes and played with Charlies chocolate brown hair, so I fall asleep with my boyfriend with me

᪥-------᪥

Hope you liked this, I'm honestly pretty satisfied with this one °v°
I kinda cried making parts of this...
But also they're just sooo cute!
I just love them and I can't wait for the next seasons and next volumes^^
Word count: 1331