𝔸𝕣𝕘𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

I thought about this a couple of days ago, but I didn't know how to write it. But I knew I had to write something like that so enjoy♡︎

᪥-------᪥

POV Charlie:
"Just- just leave!" I shouted, angry tears in my eyes. Just a second after I felt a burning pain on my left cheek. I didn't realize it at first, but then I saw Nick was crying too.

We were at mine cause my parents and siblings were out of town, I stayed because I didn't feel well though. I invited Nick over, we wanted to have a nice time. We wanted to choose a movie and then got on some topic, which I don't even remember. I just know that we got into a huge argument. And well, now Nick slapped me.

Nicolas was looking at his hand, the one he just slapped me with, shocked. He then looked at me, and I saw the regret in his red, watery eyes. "Ch- charlie... I'm sorry! I- I didn't mean to do that!! I really don't know what has gotten into me!!" He yelled stepping closer to me, opening his big arms wanting to give me a hug. I just pushed him away. "Are- are you scared of me??" He said, hoping I'd deny it. I didn't. In fact I couldn't say anything, I mean he just slapped me, am I supposed to just say 'Oh no problem, slap me all you want'? I might be overreacting, but I honestly am a little confused.

I ran upstairs, since we were in the living room. After all we wanted to watch a movie and I don't have a TV in my room. Well, we wanted to...

I quickly locked the door. I heard Nick running after me. He's now banging against the door I'm sitting against. "Please Charlie..." He mumbled almost not understandable. He kept begging me to open the door for the next 5 minutes. I feel bad, I think I'm overreacting. I don't want him to feel bad, that really wasn't my intention...

Eventually I gave up and slowly opened the door, just to see my boyfriend sitting on the floor, crying and sobbing. When he saw me he immediately shouted more apologies and clings onto my leg. I sat down next to him, giving him a tight hug.

I kept whispered into his ears, telling him that it was fine and that I'm not mad. He looked up at me and began stuttering "Are you sure? I... I hurted you and- and I understand if you-" I interrupted him by kissing him.

POV Nick:
I pulled away from the warm, calming kiss my lover gave me after around 30 seconds. I believed Charlie that he wasn't mad, but he was still upset. You can tell by looking at him, he can't hide it. I fell terrible. I slapped the most important person in my life. I hurted him, and I can't do anything to undo it. I'd really do anything to change that.

I can't even remember why we argued like that, the last thing I know was that we wanted to choose a movie, but then...

We stayed in the pose we were for the next few minutes in rather uncomfortable silence until I decided to break it. I looked at Charlie and then spoke up again: "My love... I am terribly sorry for hurting you and I'd do anything to show you that I'm sorry." I looked at him apologetic.

To my suprise be just started laughing. "Babe, don't be so formal now! I forgive you and I promise I'm not mad anymore." And it was true, he wasn't. Everytime Charlie is mad you couldn't see his dimples when he smiles, but right now you could. I just smiled bright and I honestly was really happy.

"Charlie... Can we just... You know.. forget about that...?" I muttered, to what Charlie only gave me a slight nood. I really didn't want anyone to know about my mistake, that's extremely embarrassing to me. Doing something like that, without a proper reason, is just really inappropriate behavior I'm not used to show.

I looked over to Charles once again and noticed that he seemed to be tired, so I asked him if he was, to what he just mumbled a quiet 'Yes.' and smiled slightly. I stood up, helping him to get up as well. I intertwined our fingers and walked to the bed with him.

Charlie had a small bed, we could barely fit in together. That's not a problem though, it just means we have to cuddle tightly. So we layed down, cuddling as I already mentioned. We hugged each other and I was stocking his hair.

POV Charlie:
I was about to fall asleep as I looked up to him once more. Due to the fact that he stopped stocking my hair, I assumed he fell asleep. I was right. The moment I looked up I looked into the beautiful face of my sleeping boyfriend.

A few minutes passed and I was thinking about what happened the last few hours. I kept thinking about why we argued, but I couldn't get to a solution. It probably was just some stupid thing... After getting to that I quickly fell asleep.

☼︎---Timeskip---☼︎

I woke up at 8 a.m., it was Sunday after all. I didn't feel the warm presence I felt when I fell asleep and that's how I noticed, that my boyfriend wasn't there.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and heard something. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Nick, he was making breakfast. Well, he already finished and prepared everything. He made pancakes, poured maple syrup onto it and placed berrys on it.

It did look good and for Nick, I'm going to eat more than I usually eat for breakfast. Well, I usually just drink a cup of tea or coffee. But oh well.

We sat down and ate, then Nick suddenly gasped. "I know what we fought about yesterday!" He said loudly. "So?!!" I shouted surprised, I really wanted to know why all of that happend.

"Well..."

᪥-------᪥

Yea, I like that. Think about what the reason could be and write it in the comments, I'm interested about what y'all think could be the reason lol.
Word count: 1059