ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕪/𝕟

Idea from Zer0_Fucks_Given
That's really a good idea and I hope you Guys like itఌ︎
I'm writing it slightly differently tho, because I don't think that my usual 'POV way's always works, so I'm just sometime using the 'POV y/n' or 'POV no one'
Also I'm not 100% sure if I got the ages right, so please don't be mad if they're actually younger or older to that time

TW⚠️
•slight bullying
•homophobia

᪥-------᪥

POV No one:
Seven years passes since Charlie and Nick Nelson got together, they're married for 3 of them.
Charlie is 21, Nick is 22, they're dog Nala is 2 and the precious kid they adopted is called y/n and their eight years old.
Nick is a professional rugby player and Charlie works part time in a café near their house.
They don't have trouble with money and can get little y/n anything they want or need. Their just so cute and lovely.

It is y/n's first day at school and they're so scared. She gave charlie, who they call papa and Nick, who they call daddy (obviously not in a sexual way) both a quick kiss on the cheek and then walked to their best friend, Sam Greene, who is eight like y/n.

"Hey y/n, why did you just give those two guys a kiss in the cheeks? Is one of them your dad and the other like the uncle?" Sam asked confused "No haha, they're my dads!" They yelled out amused, not knowing that it was 'a problem'. Their best friend just looked at them disgusted. "Wtf?! Are your parents gay?! That's wrong and it's sooo disgusting!" He spits out laughing and now, every other kids were looking at them and Sam and asked questions

POV y/n:
Everyone stared at me and Sam. What's wrong with having two dad's? I mean, I know that most kids have one dad and a mom and I also know that my dads adopt me a year ago when I was seven.

My orphanage wasn't the best, the people who had to take care of didn't, they just made us do chores or hurt us. My biological mom died after giving birth to me, and my biological dad got drug addicted when I was five and was arrested when I was six.

That's why I was in the orphanage. I was sooo glad someone got me outta that hell hole, I couldn't care less about the other kids if I'm being honest. They were all super rude jerks!

"Why would that be disgusting? Everyone can love who they want to love, Sam." I said in a cold voice. Half of the class agreed with me, but the other was with Sam. I can't believe that so many people are still homophobic, it's just stupid. Love is fucking love. I mean, it would be different if one of the is abusive or one is 12 and the other 64 or they- Ahh getting of the topic.
The point is they love each other and if they do, absolutely nothing is wrong with it!

Sam and me argued about it till it got physical. We started hitting each other, but I managed to hit him harder. When the teachers finally broke us up, I had a blue eye. Sam tho... He had a bloody nose, scratches all over his face, and also a blue eye, his was also extremely swollen.

I was proud.
I defender myself and my parent.
The teachers weren't happy tho.
They called my dads, and Sam's dad.
He's divorced.

Me and Sam were talking, or well, arguing. "Why are you homophobic? Is you dad?" I whispered annoyed. And he whispered back, that his mom was the homophobic one, not his father. He said, that his father is really supportive and that the homophobia of his mother was the reason they got divorced.

Aftter my parents arrived I told them everything, also what Sam told me. Also the stuff he told me about his father and stuff. When Sam's dad entered the room I saw my parents shocked faces, and Sam's das was just as surprised. "Harry?!" Papa said, and this Harry Guy just responded with "Charlie...??" He looked down on him and then at me. "Was he being homophobic? Was that the reason of the fight?" He questioned me and I asked him, how he knew that.

I saw daddy's face and that he was about to say something cocky. But Harry already said something to his son. "What did I tell you about homophobia?" He said, furiously raising his eyebrows. Sam nooded and looked to the ground. Harry turned to papa and daddy, "Look Guys... I'm sorry for my son's behavior. I promise I really changed, I'm really supportive now, please do-" He wanted to apologize but my parents just laughed. "Harry, it's fine" papa said, and daddy continued with "We know you changed, and we're glad you did. You maybe wanna meet and catch up?" Harry agreed and they meet up a few days after.

Sam wasn't with him and I'm glad about that. I like Harry he's nice, but papa told me about what he did to him and daddy in school. That really wasn't cool. But he apologized a lot of times, and papa finally forgave him, I don't know about daddy tho, but I guess he think he's okay.

Me and Sam avoided each other in school and I got another friend, who now is my best friend. Her name's Joanne, I don't remember her last name, I think it was something like Jones? I heard she had two moms, that's just perfect for us. I'm just glad no one's being shitty cause of the 2 dad's and 2 mom's thing.

᪥-------᪥

I didn't know what to write anymore, so it's not that much. But maybe that could lead to a part two? I'm not quite sure but oh well...
Well, I hope y'all liked it, I personally like the idea of this.
And I mean, it was mentioned that Harry isn't that bad anymore anyways so I thought something like that would be quiet good.
Word count: 1034