𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪?

This takes part after Nick and Charlie got into their secret relationship, not like it was in the series/book.

Also TW:
•sexual assault
•mentioning of rape

Please don't read if you have some sort of trauma, I don't want it to get worse or give bad memories or something.

᪥-------᪥

POV Charlie:
Nick and me are dating for two weeks now, we're not an official couple. He needs a little more time to figure himself out. My basically 'ex-lover' Ben was pissed cause I didn't hang out with him anymore. I didn't tell him that I didn't want to see him anymore, I just tried to avoid him, but it got harder from time to time.

He would constantly text or call me, invite me over to his or speak to me, but only when we were alone, which I always tried to avoid. I don't feel comfortable around him and being alone with him makes it worse. He'd say weird things and would touch me, even if I tell him I'm not comfortable with that or want him to stop.

I really don't like him. I don't know, why I ever went for it. A few days ago I caught him with his girlfriend at the school gate, but when I tried to talk to him about that he would just deny it. I wanted to use it as a reason to just end this between us. Whatever it is....

☼︎---Timeskip---☼︎

Rugby practice just ended and I looked at my phone. 8 missed calls, 31 new messages. I looked at the chat and the last one got my attention. It had some red emojis with it.

Ben Hope {offline}

Ben [15:42]: ‼️Charlie, you're at rugby practice, right? Meet me at the music block please, I wanna talk.‼️

I looked at Nick. He knew about Ben and he knew he is an asshole. I wanted to tell him, but at my second thought I decided to just tell him that I have an extra drum lesson today and wouldn't walk home with him. He just said 'okay' and gave me a kiss on the cheek, everyone already left after all.

I made my way to the music block and looked around, when suddenly a familiar voice said my name. Ben was leaning against the wall and looked at me.

"You're wearing a coat? It's not even cold." he said as I layed down my stuff and looked at him "It's February." "Lameee." He responded to what I just rolled my eyes and asked what he wants.

He then walked over to me and touched my arm, but I quickly pushed him away. "What's your problem? I'm just trying to be nice." He said smirking. God I really hate him... How could I ever have feelings for this idiot? I told him to leave me alone, but he just wouldn't stop harassing me. "Look, Ben. I don't want to meet up with you anymore. The thing between us, whatever it was, is over." I said, almost yelling and glared at him. He stepped closer to me once more and grabbed me by my waist. "Didn't you just here me?!" I shouted, trying to get out of his grip. He slammed me against the wall. "I did. And I don't believe you."

And with that, he started kissing me. I'm trying to push him off of me, but he's way stronger than me. Tears in my eyes threatened to spill. He pulled of my coat and threw it on the floor. I felt his hand slipping under my shirt and when that happened I knew what he was about to do.

He'd do it a lot when we were alone, but I always got him to stop. He always wanted to do more than just making out, but everytime he mentioned it I changed the topic. But now all my yelling didn't help. He went down on my neck, giving me dark hickeys.

"B-ben... Please stop... I don't want this!" I managed to say between sobs and tears streaming down my face. I knew he wouldn't stop. Why would he? He's stronger than me and knows I can't tell anyone about this. I mentally prepared for something terrible what is about to happen to me. I close my eyes and try to think about something to relax.

...Nick...

I guess he's the only thing that helps me not to keep crying. I smiled slightly, and when Ben saw that, he said something what absolutely disgusted me. "I knew you'd like it. No need to be so cocky." He said. Yes, of course. I love to fell like I'm going to be raped. How could I forget?

He was about to slide his hand into my pants, as someone probably pushed him away. I didn't see anything, my eyes were still closed. But when I opened them I saw Ben fighting with someone. He was fighting with Nick.

I just slid down on the wall, hugging my knees as I heard someone run away. I looked up slightly and didn't see anyone, but I suddenly felt someones arms around me. I immediately started yelling "No, please! Leave me alone!!" But when I looked over to the person hugging me it was Nick, who locked at me concerned.

"Charlie, are you okay?" He asked. I didn't answer, I wasn't sure. Am I ok because he helped me, or am I not because of what just happened?

I just hugged him back and was about to apologize as he cut me of.

POV Nick:
I can't fucking believe Ben. Was he just about to... rape Charlie...? God he's so disgusting!! When Charlie wanted to apologize I quickly covered his mouth. "Don't." I said and tightened my grip around him. He laid his head in the crock of my neck and sobbed into it.

We sat there for another 5 minutes till we decided to stand up again. I helped him up, he was still trembling slightly. I guided him out of the room.

"Come on, we don't wanna be locked in here." I said chuckling, to what he also replied what a slight giggle.

᪥-------᪥

God I fucking HATE Ben! He's the worst, including Harry in the first season.
Word count: 1053