Chapter 1

Raiden Pov (Age 6)
Crap, Crap, Crap Kaachan is going to kill me I promised her I would be back before dinner! I know I'll cut threw the park that should get me home sooner. I jump over the fence landing in the middle of the playground.

Just as I make my way passed the swing set I spot a group of girls surrounding someone.

"Man look at the size of her forehead that thing is huge!"

"Look at her hair color I bet that's not even its natural color. You probably got your parents to change it for you so you can get more attention." As I get closer I spot a girl with pink hair and emerald green eyes. If there's one thing I hate is bullies, "Hey!" All eyes turn to me as u make my way threw the small group and stand in front of the girl protectively.

I cross my arms over my chest, I recognize the leader of the group as one of my 'fangirls" from the academy. Her cheeks turn slightly pink, "R-Raiden what are you doing here?" I frown narrowing my sky blue eyes at her, "It doesn't matter what I'm doing here, what matters is the fact your bullying this girl." Her eyes dart to her for a second, "L-Listen its just!"

"Don't even bother trying to explain it to me just go and don't come near me in the academy." Tears gather in her eyes and she runs away her little group following behind her.

I scoff slightly to myself before turning to the mysterious girl, "Are you okay?" Rubbing her eyes, she sniffles a little before nodding slowly.

"I-Im okay, thank you..." She says softly, I noticed a scrap on her knee and dig threw my medical pouch pulling out some ointment and a roll of bandages. Kneeling down in front of her I point to her knee, "That looks like it hurts would you mind if I put ointment on it and wrap it in bandages?"

She nods timidly and I begin to gently put it on, "My name is Raiden Sarutobi by the way."

"S-Sakura Haruno." I hum slightly before nodding to myself, "It suits you and don't listen to anything those girls say to you I for one really like your hair and your very pretty." Her cheeks turn pink, "T-Thank you..."

"Sakura there you are! I swear I have to put a leash on you or something!" I recognize that voice, helping Sakura stand I turn to face Ino. Her eyes widen when she recognizes me, "RAIDEN?!" I flinch slightly out her loudness, "Easy Ino remember sensitive hearing."

She covers her mouth with her hands for a second, "Sorry just seeing you here with Sakura came as a big shock. Normally your training or something."

I scratch the back of my head, "I was just cutting threw the park beca-! OH NO IM LATE!"

I take off away from them, "BYE INO! BYE SAKURA IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU!"

I yell over my shoulder as I cut into an ally running as fast as I can. Spotting my house I say a quick prayer, I really hope Kaachan doesn't kill me. I quietly open the front door and begin taking off my shoes.

"You better have a good reason for being home late Raiden Sarutobi." I freeze and slowly turn around only to find Kaachan standing behind me. I could she the fire in her eyes and silently thank my luck star that my little Ototo was in her arms making his baby noises. I'm safe for now, "G-Gomen Kaachan i got so caught up in my kenjutsu training I didn't realize how late it got. Then I was cutting threw the park when a saw this group of girls my age bullying this girl named Sakura..."

"Well munch did you stop them from picking on her?" I grin widely as Touchan comes out of the kitchen with a grin of his own. Running up to him I wrap my arms around his waist, "Of course I did!"

He chuckles and ruffles my hair, "At a boy now then I have some exciting news for you." I tilt my head in confusion, "News? What is it?"

"You're going to come with me on a simple C-ranked mission to deliver a scroll to the Hidden Sand." My jaw drops, "Wait really?!

"That's right I've already talked it over with your grandpa and its got the seal of approval from your Kaachan." I spin on my heels and hug Kaachan as tight as I can while still being mindful of Konohamaru.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" She laughs softly running her fingers threw my hair, "You've been working hard Raiden, now go upstairs and pack your medical pouch and weapons pouch. Also make sure to grab a few pairs of extra clothes and seal them in those sealing scrolls your Tousan got for you." I nod with a smile, "Hai!" I rush upstairs to my room and begin throwing the things I need onto my bed.

"Are you sure its going to be safe to take her with you Isamu?" I pause when I hear the concern in Kaachans voice. All my life I've had a higher sense of hearing than others. So to me it sounds as though I'm in the room with them, "Its going to be good exposure for Raiden, have faith in our kid Yanami he's strong. Plus I'll be there with her to keep her safe, I am a S-ranked shinobi for a reason."

"Alright.....but if I find so much as one scratch on my baby when you get back. Your dead Isamu Sarutobi do you hear me."

"H-Hai." I shake my head slightly and quickly finish packing my pack and scrolls. Kaachan walks with us to the front gate, "Make sure you listen to whatever your Tousan tells you Raiden."

"Hai."

"Always be on your guard."

"Hai"

"Make sure your eating properly and not those damn food pills your Tousan is always eating."

"H-Hai."

Touchan rubs the back of his neck, "I think he gets it Yanami." Kaachan sighs, "Just be careful okay, I want you both back in one piece." I nod and make funny faces at Konohamaru earning myself a gummy smile and giggle.

"Be good for Kaachan, Konohamaru." Touchan shares a quick kiss with Kaachan and I can't help but make a gagging noise at them. They both chuckle at my behavior, "Let's get going munch its a 3 1/2 day journey to the Sand."

We wave goodbye to Kaachan until she's out of our sight. We take to the trees, "I can tell something's bothering you munch so spill." I glance at him from the corner of my eye, "Touchan be honest what's the real reason you brought me on this mission with you?"

He chuckles, "Never could pull a fast one on you....remember that talk we had about the mark on your shoulder blade?" I tense slightly, "Hai its a seal that keeps back a demon who controls lighting and was a threat to our village if it fell into the wrong hands." He stops on a branch and I stop on a branch ahead of him.

"While its true the demon was a threat that's not the only reason it was sealed inside of you." He smiles slightly, "I know the thing is pissed about being sealed away and probably hates us all. But I believe with the right training you'll be able to control the damn thing."

I frown slightly, "But I dont want to lean to take it power forcefully isn't that wrong?"

"Oh then what would you do?" I pause for a second, "Earn its trust." Touchan hums slightly before nodding, "Let's get going again, like I've said we've got a long trip ahead of us munch."

**************************************
An:

I know, I know Raidens suppose to be blind

I'm getting to that I promise.

Also I want to thank ACZ203 for helping me come up with ideas for Raiden I really appreciate you! 💛

Let me know what you guys think in the comments! That's it for now

Acero~💛