Chapter 12

Raiden pov (4 days later)
The last worker drops as Zabuza and Haku's footsteps move back towards me. We decided to make it look real we would knock out Tazuna's other workers. Enji once again watching over Inari and his Kaasan even though he's not happy about it.

That way when Team 7 gets here they know 'Zabuza' is here.

"I still say we should kill them."

"Master these people are innocent." I nod in agreement with Haku's words. Zabuza grumbles, "You two ready to make your blood clones?"

I could feel there chakra spike up and wait patiently for a few seconds. Once I sense there chakra split in two places I address the clones, "Okay your jobs are fairly simple there are going to be a team of leaf shinobi  protecting an elderly man. All you have to do is fight them and make it seem as real as possible. But do no hurt them badly or kill them...Zabuza."

Both Zabuza's grumble this time when I pick up on Kakashi-sensei flaring his chakra. Meaning there getting closer to the bridge, "We need to get in position."

We move a good distance from where we want the fighting to take place. Zabuza creating a thick mist to hide us better and we suppress our chakra enough so team 7 can't sense it. I still feel bad for keeping them in the dark but its for the best right now. Kakashi-sensei came up with an excuse to as why I'm not there, something about patrolling the village.

I frown slightly when I note Naruto isn't here, oh well I know the baka will show up eventually. I just hope this all goes according to plan

Sakura pov.  (Few moments later)
I sniffle as I kneel next to Sasuke needles all over his body. I wipe my tears away and begin removing the needles from his body.

If Raiden was here I bet Sasuke would be fine and we wouldn't be in this position. I don't understand why Kakashi-sensei would send her to patrol the village when we knew Zabuza would be coming after Mr. Tazuna.

"Did quiet a job on you, didn't he Zabuza. You look like yesterday's Sashimi, I have to say I'm quiet disappointed." I look up and my eyes widen when I see a short man with a cane standing in front of a bunch of thugs.

Zabuza chuckles, "Well, well, Kakashi it seems that Sarutobi brat was right." I look back towards them seeing Kakashi-sensei ready to stab his kunai threw his neck.

"She has the tendency to be right." He stabs him the neck and pulls the kunai out but instead of the body dropping it turns into a pool of blood. I gasp slightly, "What the heck is going on?!" Naruto yells pulling his hair as he looks at the pool of blood they was Haku. I fall back on my butt when Raiden lands right next to me, "He's fine Sakura, Haku didn't kill him we have an agreement."

She states calmly pulling the sword off her back, "What the hell is going on, your that kid who was with Zabuza when the other brat broke my arm?!"

A menacing chuckle comes from behind them, standing there was a perfectly healthy Zabuza and Haku! How is this possible, "Now what was it you called me? A wet kitten in a blanket right Gato?" Even I could pick up the fear, "L-Listen Zabuza we can i talk about this I'll pay double!"

Raiden walks around us and heads towards Gato, "You are really are a pathetic little man."

Before I could comprehend what was going on Raiden, Zabuza and Haku all seem to disappear then the screams follow. A few seconds later the bridge was covered in blood the only one left was Gato himself. He backs away from the three, "N-No please I'll give you whatever you want!" Raiden flicks the blood off her sword putting it back on her back and walks back towards us.

"Have fun Zabuza remember our deal Ill be at his hideout waiting." Gato let's out a blood curling scream as he swings his blade and cuts his head clean off. Before Raiden walks passed me I quickly scramble to my feet and grab her arm, "W-Wait are you hurt.?"

My voice trembles slightly at the beginning but I  can't help but worry she got hurt during all this. I see her mouth twitch slightly, "I'm fine Sakura, Sasuke should wake up in a second. Stay with him and Naruto they need you more than I do right now. I'll see you after everything settled." She says softly gently, getting out of my grip and disappearing in a poof of smoke.

I never knew Raiden would be capable of something like this. She's always so kind and caring....

This is what the shinobi world does i guess....

Raiden pov (later that night)
By the time I split the money with Zabuza and Haku it was already night. Zabuza said he was glad to get rid of me but he told me if I ever needed a favor he and Haku would be there.

I teased him slightly ending in my head almost getting sliced off. I guess at least after all those mess its good to know I got two allies outside the leaf if anything ever does happen. I clime up the side of Tazuna's house and enter Kakashi-sensei's room. I could hear him flip a page of his book, "So I take it the situation has been handled?"

Pulling out if my pouch two sets of scrolls and place them on the nightstand next to his bed.

"Hai sensei, Zabuza sends his regards." He hums, "You did well Raiden." I hesitate for a second, "How did your team react when you told them this was planned?"

His book snaps shut, "As well as you can imagine they where upset and angry they weren't told about it. But I explained how it was necessary for the battle to look as real as possible. Don't worry about them they'll come to understand."

I run my fingers threw my hair, "And all the killing?" He sighs slightly, "Naruto didn't take it well but like I said he'll come to understand its part of being a shinobi."

Enji climes onto my shoulder, "Brats gonna be fine Raiden don't worry about him, you need to get some rest."

I don't argue and jump back onto the window sill, "Where are you going?" I look back over in his direction over my shoulder, "Don't worry sensei I'm not wondering off. I'm going to sleep on the roof for tonight I think its for the best after everything that's happened today."

Kakashi-sensei simply sighs and doesn't say anything else knowing it's no use trying to argue with me. Once I find a decent spot I lay down Enji going back inside for a moment before coming out with a blanket. I raise a brow, "What this is more for me than you I'm cold."

"Your literally covered in fur." He ignores me, pulling the blanket up and curling up on my shoulder like a cat. His tail flicking against my face, "Now I'm go to bed I'm quiet tired so hush." I smile to myself but instantly frown when I pick up on a weird chakra signature not to far from us. The weird part being that it doesn't fell entirely human, "It feels like a fucking plant."

Inazuma grunts in displeasure in his voice and I could feel his anger coursing threw me. I take a deep breath, "Inazuma calm down whatever it us we'll deal with it another time. We can't risk the others."

He grumbles in response but soon the anger fades and I relax slightly. Letting out a tired sigh I listen to Enji's breathing and find myself drifting off to sleep.