Chapter 22

Raiden Pov (Time skip 2 weeks)

I slam into the cave wall hard enough a few pieces of the ceiling to fall, I collapse on all fours spitting out a bit of blood. I pant heavily covered in sweat, cuts and bruises this is definitely the toughest training that I have ever been through in my entire life. 

"Don't tell me your already at your limit." I punch the ground before forcing myself up onto my feet ignoring all the pain in my body. I know Madara's just trying to rile me up and I shouldn't let it get to me but damn it, there's something about his voice that just gets me so angry. I pull my headband off my eyes throwing it off to the side, Inazuma's chakra flows threw me. Once it reaches my eyes and I can see again I keep my gaze on his feet glaring, "I can keep going." He lets out a deep chuckle, "I must admit even without Inazuma's chakra you are very powerful for your age. And as much as I would enjoy testing you further to the brink of death, I have business to attend to."

I frown still lightly panting, "So what am I just going to return to Konoha?" 

"No, I will be sending you with Itachi and his partner Kisame who was a member of the seven swordsmen of the mist. He will improve you're kenjutsu while Itachi will work on all of your other jutsu's with you and teach you some new ones." Itachi-sensei has been working with the tail-less tailed beast from Kirigakure this whole-time great let's hope he doesn't end up killing me during training. 

I go over to where I had thrown my headband and pick it back up Inazuma's chakra receding as I tie it back into place over my eyes.

"If I'm going with Kisame-san and Itachi-sensei does that mean that I am going to accompany them on there missions? If word get back to Konoha then as soon as I set foot back there I'll be immediately thrown in jail." Madara simply chuckles and I hear footsteps approach me. His scent smelling like death and despair as I remain on high alert waiting for what he'll do. He doesn't say a word for a moment, "Hold out you're hand."

I frown a bit but do as he ask and hold my hand out, he places something in it. And I trace it features with my hand, "A mask?"

(this is how the mask that raiden will wear looks like

(this is how the mask that raiden will wear looks like. I do not own this image)

"You'll use this to conceal you're identity more. And you are to follow Itachi's and Kisame's orders without question is that understood." I clench my fist a bit, "And if I don't." Madara's chakra signature begins to fade, "The consequences should you chose to disobey.....will be the death of your precious Kaasan and dear little Ototo." Anger boils in me and I uses Inazuma's chakra and try to land a hit on Madara but I don't make contact. Instead I'm punch hard in the side of my ribs enough to where I hear a cracking sound.

And I roll on the ground a bit wheezing trying to catch my breath as I come to a stop.

"That temper of yours will be you're downfall Raiden I suggest getting it under control. Now get going head towards the land of lighting Itachi and Kisame will meet you there." And just like that I'm left alone in a shitty cave.

"That fucking prick why don't we just skin him alive." Inazuma yells out, "We can't show all of our cards Inazuma you know that baka."

"I'm not the baka your the baka you little shit." Inazuma hisses in response, grumbling a bit but not saying anything else on the matter. I prick my finger and weave the appropriate signs, "Summoning Jutsu!" I slam my hand on the ground, "Why the hell are you just now summo-! The hell Raiden!"

Enji's hand's (i think there called hands (^_^;).). grab my shoulders and he adjust me onto his back. I rest my head on his furry shoulder, "Sorry." I mutter to him as I feel him start to walk, "Whatever kid just tell me where we're going."

"To the border of the Land of Lighting I'm supposed to meet Itachi-sensei and his partner in the akatsuki Kisame there. They are going to finish out my training for the month before I have to get back to the village for the final part of the exams." I mutter feeling tired, Enji clicks his tongue in response.

"Is that why you have that creepy mask."

"It looks creepy?"

"Yes." Enji says in a blunt tone causing me to sigh, "Its supposedly to help hide who i am because I'm going to be with them too on there missions and any order they give me I have to follow." Enji grunts but doesn't say anything for the next few moments.

The sounds of the breeze blowing through the tree branches and birds chirping feeling my ears, "I spoke to my Tousan and asked him to talk your grandfather out of this. But the bastard said he was doing what was best to protect the people of Konoha."

"You shouldn't get into a fight over this with your Tousan Enji. My fate is sealed and there's no getting out of it....but thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?" I stay quiet for a moment, "For always being by my side and there for me." I mutter quietly and Enji grip on my legs tighten a bit, "You don't have to thank me for that your my summoner. Even if you annoy the hell out of me, you should know I'd be there for you."

I smile a bit at his words, "Now get some rest....who knows what awaits us Raiden." Enji's tone softens a bit at the end and I slowly let myself drift off all the noise fading away as I fall onto a dreamless sleep.

*******************************"*""***

An:

Sorry I've been MIA I just fell into a funk with writing. I've been meaning to finish and publish this chapter for awhile but as I'm sure you've noticed I never did ╥﹏╥

I am very very sorry about it you guys!

let me know what book you want to see updated next.

thats it for now stay safe and healthy

Acero💛~