Chapter 20

Raiden pov
After Sakura's and Ino's match it ends in a draw Lee runs over to them since they knocked each other out.

"Aren't you going to go over there Raiden?" Tenten questions, "Nah theres no need for that even though I'm blind I can still tell that just by her chakra shes fine. Besides if I go over there now that loud mouth is just going to cause a scene."

Guy-sensei then puts a hand on my head, "Besides Tenten you have your own match now! You have the power of youth on your side so go forth by student!" TenTen leaves us, "Who is she facing?" I question Neji, "It's another shinobi from the Sand the only girl on there team."

My grip on the rail tightens a bit, "I see..."

I don't like this, "Go Tenten alright!" Lee shouts happily from next to me, "Begin."

Since Guy-sensei and Lee where so loud cheering my ears where ringing a bit, "Enji your going to have to tell me what is going on I can hear that well." I grumble a bit, "Got it."

"Well I guess she's waiting for me to make a move big mistake the first move I make will be the last you see." Temari taunts Tenten, "I don't want this match to be over too soon. So come on girl show me what you've got."

"Okay if you insist remember you asked for this."

Enji goes on to explain to me every little detail of the battle. I could feel rage burning in me, especially when I hear Shikamaru words. My hand twitches when I hear Tenten's yells of pain, Neji places a firm grip on my shoulder knowing I was wanting to come to Tenten's defense even if that meant being defense.

"She's controlling the vortex with her chakra she fought well but she won't escape from it, its over." I click my tongue and I stop Lee from attacking her. I clench my jaw, "Lee don't be dumb she's obviously trying to get you to attack her. If you do you will be disqualified, besides garbage like her always gets what's coming." I say in a dark tone smirking when I feel her chakra waver a bit.

"Was that a threat Raiden Sarutobi." I look up in the direction of Shukaku holder grinning a bit sadistically, "More like a promise after all I've already let you three go once and now twice you know what they say after the third time your luck runs out. Besides what's a beast to a demon..." I mock a bit, "Raiden, Lee that's enough." Guy-sensei says strenly i click my tongue in annoyance as they take TenTen to the infirmary going back to my place next to Neji.

"That was foolish of you." I sigh leaning against the railing again, "Please don't lecture me I'm not in the mood Neji. Anyway whose fighting next?"

He sighs, "Shikamaru Nara vs. Tsuchi Kin." I push myself off the railing and sit on the ground leaning against the wall, "Well that sounds boring wake me up when something interesting happens."

He sighs again, "Honestly I question how you became a shinobi sometimes." I snicker in response before dozing off into a light sleep still on high alert.

(Small time skip)

I blocked Neji's kick to my head, "Must you always wake me this way?" I stand up stretching Enji climbing back onto my shoulder, "Yes I must."

I yawn a bit walking back up leaning against the railing, "So what I miss?" I question, "The two cloud shinobi left had to face each other but the boy gave up the match to the girl. Seems she's the one whose going to go after you for there revenge. And then that Naruto fought that Kiba and he won...in an unique way."

I decide not to question it, "And whose up next?"

"My match is finally up." I perk up, "Oh and who are you fighting?"

"Hinata." I let out a soft sigh, "Well...have your fun hopefully this satisfies you." He scoffs as he walks away, "Just like you it won't."

I hum in response, "Enji let me know all the details."