Chapter 8

Raiden pov
I rush towards Zabuza I feel his chakra spike meaning he created at least 2 more clones. My sword clashes with there's, I grit my teeth as I feel myself get pushed back slightly.

Pushing chakra into my arms I manage to push back his sword enough for me to jump back avoiding the other. I quickly run threw the hand seals, "Lighting style: Lighting beast tracking fang!" Lighting forms in my hands as soon as I hit the ground forming two hounds.

Soon I hear two splashes, "Now Naruto, Sasuke!" 

"All right here we go!" I listen to both of these movements and soon enough I hear Naruto splash in the water. What do you know they actually did it, I jump back taking a position slightly in front of Team 7.

My hand twitches as I hear Naruto bragging about his plan. As Kakashi-sensei address Zabuza I could here the anger in his voice. Oh Zabuza in for it now, "Enji get Naruto out the water!"

"You got it!" He leaves in an instant to get Naruto and that's a good thing too. The next second both Kakashi-sensei and Zabuza release an attack, "Water style: water dragon jutsu!"

"Earth style: Earth pillar jutsu!" I slam my hand on the ground, a small pillar of earth lifts us all into the air. The water from there jutsus crashes into it, "G-Give me a warning first damn brat!" Mister Tazuna shouts at me as he falls on his butt. I ignore him as I pick up on another chakra signarure hidden in the forest. I tighten my grip on my sword as Enji lands next to me dropping Naruto like a sack of potatoes.

The question is are they friend or foe, whoever's there hasn't attack yet. But they could just be waiting for the right moment, "C-Can you see in to the future?"

"Yes this is your last battle ever." I can't help but roll my eyes slightly there so dramatic. Suddenly the chakra signature move just as I release the earth pillar.

"You where right this was his last battle." I move towards Kakashi-sensei as he checks Zabuza's pulse. I listen when Sakura explains what a hunter ninja is to Naruto. Still there's something I don't like about this whole situation. But with Kakashi-sensei chakra levels right now we are in no condition to fight.

Its best if I keep quiet for now, "What is this who do you think you are!" Naruto yells as he runs next to me, "Would you shut up Naruto!" I yell slightly causing his chakra to waver, so he's afraid of me. Kakashi-sensei moves closer to him, "Raidens right Naruto in this world there are kids in this world younger than you but stronger than me."

The hunter ninja charka signature moves from the tree to right in front of us. I don't loosen my grip on my sword, "Your struggle is over for now, I must deal with the remains. There are many secrets in this body, they must not be allowed to get into the wrong hands. Please excuse me farewell." There chakra signature disappears and I place my sword back on my back.

So I was right this shinobi was with Zabuza, "What are we doing here?! We're nothing." Naruto yells out as he repeatedly punches the ground. I calmly walk over to him and kick him hard in the back pressing my foot in between his shoulder blades.

"W-What the hell get off of me!"

"Raiden enough." Kakashi-sensei says to me sternly but I ignore him as I press slightly harder causing Naruto to gasp.

"Instead over throwing a tantrum like a baby all this anger your feeling for the next person we face. We're shinobi Naruto we're going to face things like this everyday so deal with it." I finally get off of him, "We haven't completed our mission yet. We still have to get the bridge builder to his bridge."

Mister Tazuna laughs awkwardly, "Sorry I caused all this trouble for ya. But you can rest at my house when we get to the village." Inazuma grumbles slightly, "Sorry my ass you piece of shit." I snort quietly, "Alright let's get s move on."

Kakashi-sensei takes a few steps in front of us when I feel his chakra waves. Shit, I catch him before he can hit the ground pushing chakra into mu arms and legs as I adjust him on my back.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura yells out in worry, "Don't worry he's fine, he just passed out from over use of his chakra. He needs rest, with that being said Enji you take point with Mister Tazuna. The rest of us will follow with you three behind him and I'll bring up the rear."

Sasuke walks closer to me, "Who put you in charge." I could here the anger in his voice, "Well I've actually been a shinobi a little bit longer than you have. And I'm carrying your sensei, do you want to be in charge and carry him?" He simply grunts and doesn't say anything else, that's what I thought duckbutt.

(Small time skip)

Kakashi pov

I groan slight as I open my eye, I think I overdid it with my Sharingan.

"So your finally awake." I glance towards the window to find Raiden standing by it arms crosses against her chest. Enji was nowhere in sight, "How are you feeling?"

"Ive been better, it will be a week before I can move normally." She sighs moving closer and sits right next to me, "Of course, you know your quiet heavy." I sweat-drop, "Sorry?" Before Raiden can say anything else my team comes in, "Look sensei's awake!"

Sakura sits down on the other side of me, "Listen Sensei your sharingan is amazing and everything. But if it puts that much strain on you it isn't worth it." Raiden snickers next to me, "Huh, well you did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassins so we should be safe for now."

"Are we safe." Raiden says leaning back on her hands, "What do you mean?" Sasuke questions, "That hunter ninja what did he do with Zabuza's body?" Sasukes eyes widen, "No way..." I nod, "Raidens right Zabuza is alive.."

There's gas all around the room, "W-What but sensei you checked his pulse yourself!" I sit up slowly, "That hunter ninja put him in a death like state. Whoever they are, they where watching us during the whole fight with Zabuza." Naruto stomps over to her, "If you knew they where there why didn't you say anything!?"

Raiden tilts her head in his direction, "Oh sorry I was thinking about everyone's safety. Kakashi-sensei was in no condition to fight. And if I had picked a fight whose to say you guys would have been safe during it?" Naruto opens his mouth to say something but doesn't say anything else, "What Raiden did was the right call Naruto. That being said I can still train you guys before he can make his return."

"Hold on how's some last minute training supposed to help us. You can barely defeat him even with your Sharingan. We have to be reasonable about this sensei!" Sakura says, "Think how was I able to defeat Zabuza, its because of you all helping me. You've grown, Naruto you've grown the most."

He grins rubbing his nose, "Ah geez so you've noticed my great talent sensei. Things are going to be better now believe it!"

"I don't believe it and nothings going to be better." We all turn towards the door to find a small boy standing there with clenched fist. Who's this, "Inari where you've been?" He runs over to Tazuna, "Welcome home Grandpa."

"Inari that was very rude of you, these shinobi helped and protected your grandpa." Tazuna pats the boys head, "Its okay I'm rude to them too." Inari glares at all of us, "Kaachan don't you see all of these people are going to die. Gato and his men will come back and find them and kill them." Raiden chuckles quietly, "What did you say you damn brat!" Naruto yells jumping to his feet and shaking his fist at Inari.

Raiden stands, "Listen kid you don't know us and we don't know you so don't go assuming things. Will bring Gato down mark my words." He glares at her, "What could you even do you can even see!" Raiden merely shrugs opening the window and jumping on the window sill. She looks at us over her shoulder, "A lot more than you realize. I'll be back Kakashi-sensei I'm going to scout the area."

She jumps out before I can respond and Inari eyes widen in surprise. I smile slightly, "Well while she's gone let's get started shall we."