Chapter 2

Raiden pov
My eyes snap open in panic when a hand covers my mouth. I relax slightly when I notice its Touchan, "Don't make a sound Raiden, grab your sword and weapons pouch we need to leave now." I could see the panic in his brown eyes so whatever he's picked up on is no joke.

I quickly gather my weapons and put on my shoes, we take off into the trees.

"Touchan what's going on?" He glances at me with a grim expression, "I picked up on a squad of 4 shinobi, there not from the village. And there heading towards us fast, my best guess is there from the hidden cloud. They tend to steal other villages secret scrolls but I don't understand why they would want to come after this one. There's nothing of value to it, just some political things."

I gulp slightly, "Hey don't worry munch we'll be fine, I'll protect you." Just as those words leave his mouth a kunai flies inbetween us with a paper bomb attached to the end.

Touchan tackles me protecting me from the explosion. We crash threw the trees landing in an open area. I sit up holding my head feeling something warm drip down the back of my neck. Touching the back of my head gently i flint slightly at the pain.

Looking at my hand, my fingertips covered in blood, the scent of burnt flesh hits my nose.

"Touchan!" I stumble over to him my eyes widening at the burnt marks on his back. He groans slightly, "I'm fine munch don't worry." Pushing himself up her pulls out a kunai, "Raiden get ready for a fight." I nod and pull out my black chakra sword he got me when I entered the academy.last year.

We get back to back not even a second later four shadows jump out of the trees surrounding us. I pale when I recognize the mask they are wearing and the village symbol on them....there cloud anbu.

"Why are Hidden cloud anbu in the Land of Fire. Are you trying to trying to start another Great Ninja War?." Touchan says sternly, "By order of the Raikage we are to eliminate you, Isamu Sarutobi. Your son Raiden Sarutobi will become a asset for the could. And with him under our control along with the jinchuriki we have. Our village will be matched by none with the lighting demon Inazuma."

I tighten my grip on my sword, "You will not take my son from me!" Touchan's chakra spikes and in an instand he's in front of three of the anbu members sending them flying back.

"You bastard!" The forth one charges right at him, I have to help Touchan! I push chakra into my legs and twist my body around swing my sword towards his back. He spends on his heels blocking me with a kunai, "You annoying little brat!"

My arms tremble under the pressure, I at least have to hold him off until Touchan can finish off the other guys. I jump back, "You opponent is me!"

(Time skip cuz I suck at fighting scenes)

I pant heavily as I dodge another attack,  a deep slash going straight across my chest. My vision begins to blur and before I can react I'm kicked I'm my back hard. Rolling across the ground, I wince in pain as I try to push myself up.

But I fall back on the ground when someone steps right on my back right in between my shoulder blades. A kunai pressed hard against my throat, "Isamu stop or I'll kill your boy!" Touchan slashes one of the anbu's throats before turning around. His eyes widen and for the first time in my life I see fear in his eyes.

"Please don't.....I won't fight you." He drops his kunai on the ground then falls to his knees. I'm yanked off the ground harshly and sat on my knees with my arms pinned behind my back.

The anbu grabs my chin harshly, "Watch as your Tousan gets his throat slashed all because you where too weak."

I grit my teeth and thrash around in his grip, "You bastards!" All they do is laugh, the squad leader slowly walking up to Touchan. He grips his head and holds my own sword to his throat, "Raiden enough."

I stop trashing around, tears running down my cheeks. In his eyes was sadness, "Gomen for leaving you this early, you are not weak you hear me. I'm so proud of you and i know you'll keep your Kaasan and Ototo safe. I lo-!"

Before he can finish his sentence, blood sprays from his throat.

"TOUCHAN!!!" Im finally released and I stumble as I make my way to him. I quickly rip the bottom of my shirt trying to stop the bleeding. Slowly his hand rest on my cheek for a second before it falls back to the ground. The light in his eyes gone as his chest stops moving.

Laughter rings around me as I grip his shirt, "Wow I did not see him getting taken out like that. Hey kid you want to make these cowards pay?" A raspy voice rings in my head, "I want them to suffer...." I whisper out my voice cracks slightly, "Then I'll leand you my power but it comes at a price~."

"I don't care make them pay." The voice chuckles and before that I can feel an unbelievable amount of power coursing threw me. Black markings appear on my arms going up to my shoulders. The next few minutes are nothing but a blur to me but when the power begins to fade i realize what I've done.

Body parts and blood scattered across the area, creators and broken trees everywhere. I throw up falling to my knees feeling exhausted. Ignoring the blood covering my hands I stumble back over to Touchan as thunder rumbles in the sky.

Soon enough it starts raining and my vision begins to blur, "Yeaaaa your going to go blind, I know an ass move but I can't change that." I ignore the voice and throw my head back screaming into the sky.

(I do not own gifts)

After my vision completely fades I sit in the same spot for who knows how long.

"Alright kid enough with the crying and shit. Don't you have other family to get back to?" I slowly standing to my feet, I reach down and uses what's left of my chakra to pick up Touchan's body.

My legs shake under the pressure, crap how am I going to find my way home.

"You know I can hear your thoughts right? Ah whatever your all in your feelings right now so I'll tell you where to turn alright kid. Just don't cry again because I get awkward."

"Thank you voice in my head.....for everything."

The voice doesn't say anything else as I begin my journey home. I collapse more than a few times, my body screaming for me to stop. But I can't stop I have to get back to Kaachan and Konohamaru.

I push my aching muscles passed my limits and continue to walk.

"Halt state your busn-! Isamu, Raiden!" I finally collapse when I recognize Izumo's voice.

"Raiden can you hear me?! Your going to be okay you hear me just hang on!" I feel myself being lifted up into someones arms, "U-Uncle...." I rasp out, "Shhh rest now kid."

Soon I feel my consciousness slipping, "Gomen...."

Is all I manage to get out before all the sounds around me fade into nothing and I don't feel anything else.