Chapter 18

Raiden Pov (short)
"Alright kid its time to wake up its already morning" Inazuma voice rings a bit gently in my head, I let out a soft groan feeling pain all in my body.

I slowly sit up holding my head, "Ah fuck I feel like I got hit with a bolder Inazuma what happened to Orochimaru?" I question feeling around for my sword, I grab the haul and slowly push myself up placing it on my back again. Inazuma grumbles before finally answering, "Damn snake got away before I could kill him fucking pussy."

I sweat-drop, "Well still thank you for helping me..." He stays quiet for a moment, "I only did it because he was a fucking creep not because I've grown to like you or anything." I laugh quietly as I start walking checking my pouch to make sure I still had my scrolls, "Oi don't you laugh at me brat."

"Okay, Okay sorry." He grumbles a bit more but doesn't say anything else as I walk threw the forest steadily hearing in the direction of the tower but I pause when I pick up Sakura's chakra signature with Lee's?...are they fighting no that's not it.

I crouch down placing my hand on the ground, let's see there's Sakura, Naruto, Lee, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji...Neji and Tenten too what's going on......

Wait what is that is that Sasuke's chakra signature its different...its darker. I then pick up on the three sound ninja shit is that why there all there. Ignoring the pain in my body I rush towards all of them whatever is going on I bet has to do with that snake Orochimaru.

Sakura pov

"Sasuke your awake!" I exclaimed relief but my heart drops when I notice something different about him. Is it because of the mark that guy Orochimaru placed on him. He lifts his head black marks across his face and arm. He looks at everyone before his eyes settle on me, "Sakura who did this to you?"

He questions a dark tone in his voice, "Ino get back in your body you don't want to get caught in this you too Choji get over here!" Shikamaru shouts moving away from Sasuke, "Sakura which one of these people did this to you."

I tremble a bit, "I did it." One of the sound shinobi boast and Sasukes sharingan eyes lock onto him. "Whats wrong Dosu your not getting cold feet on me now are you?"

"Wait Zaku you dont understand we can beat him." The one who took down Lee launches and attack before i even realize what was going on Sasuke places me down on the ground next to Naruto who was still unconscious, "Fire style: phoenix flower jutsu."

Sasukes jutsu hits Zaku with all the shuriken that was hidden in the flames. And before he can react Sasuke was already behind him his foot in between his back and pulling Zaku's arms back. And he..he was smirking this isn't the Sasuke I knew.

"You seem quiet fond of these arms I wonder how you would feel if I took them from you."

"N-No Sasuke stop please!" I stutter out shouting before he can pop his shoulders out of place Sasuke kicked away from Zaku. There stood Raiden all bloody and bruised her closed ripped standing behind Zaku she hits him in the neck knocking him out.

Her pale blue eye looking in Sasuke's direction, "Did you not hear Sakura tell you to stop or are you death now."

"R-Raiden..." I whisper tears filling my eyes, "You sound ninja take your teammates and leave your scroll before I change my mind." She says sternly Dosu picks his teammates and leaves there scrolls and quickly leaving.

Sasuke stands up clenching his jaw, "You....." He growls out rushing at Raiden with speed I've never seen from him before this is because of that mark  it has to be. Raiden blocks and dodges his attacks with ease even in her current condition.

This seems to make Sasuke very angry, "Damn it fight back you coward!" In one swift motion Raiden hits him in a spot in his neck and his body stiffens before falling over. Sasuke lays on the ground glaring at her before the black marks disappear and a tired expression takes over his face. Raiden let's out a small huff before walking over to me and crouching down with her usual grin.

"Better late than never right? You okay Sakura." I stare into her pale blue eyes as they seem to stare directly at me and tackle Raiden in a hug causing her to fall backwards on her butt.

I bury my face in her shoulder, "Thank you for coming." Raiden slowly hugs me back, "You have nothing to thank me for." She mumbles and we both stand up Ino rushing over with Shikamaru and Choji trailing behind her.

"Raiden what happened to you!" Raiden smiles in Ino's directions, "Oh you know a fight here a fight there its good to see you three its been awhile." She jokes causing Shikamaru to sigh, "I see you haven't changed still making jokes I see."

Raiden simply snickers, "Oi Raiden get over here." The girl from her team calls out and I notice the boy kick Lee awake, "Lee wake up you blew it." Raiden walks over to them, "You look like crap."

"Geez Neji you always know how to make me feel so loved." Raiden deadpans as the girl bandages her, "I'm going to put bandages around your eyes until you can get another headband."

"Thanks Tenten." Shikamaru and Choji go over to wake Naruto up poking him with a stick. He shoots up gasping, "What out guys we're being attracked." Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji leave followed but Raidens team I thank Lee before he goes. The only one left with us now was Raiden who stood a few feet away from us.

She picks at the bandages around her eyes, "Well you guys be careful and lay low for awhile we still have three days to finish the test so don't push it. I'm sure you'll get the other scroll before times up." Naruto narrows his eyes, "Hey wait your not going to try and fight us for the school those sound ninja left?"

Raiden smiles playfully before pulling out both scrolls from her pouch, "Nope I've already got both and before you and thing 2 get any ideas you both are in no condition to fight me. And Sakura be careful don't let these to idiots drag you down."

"Hey!" Naruto shouts but Raiden disappears in a cloud of smoke. Sasuke sighs, "As much as I hate to admit it she's right we need to move and find cover way from here so let's go you two." Naruto and I follow him and I can't help but wonder who was able to do that to someone like Raiden...