Chapter 26

Raiden Pov (Three weeks)

Drip, Drip, Drip

I think its been maybe two weeks or more since I've been locked in a cell deep within a mountain a little ways from the village. My Tousan had told me that the ones who pose the biggest threat to the village are locked here.

I was chained to the wall in a straight jacked that was littered with chakra draining seals making me increasingly weak.

Both from the physical torture from Ibiki, and the strain on my mental health from keeping Ino's Tousan, Inoichi out of my head. Safe to say i was deteriorating, i could faintly hear Inazuma voice cursing. But i couldn't really talk to him since most of his chakra was going towards healing any wounds as best as he could.

Apparently that shit head Danzo had supposed evidence that Inazuma had taken over my body and i planned everything that happened during the Chunin exams with Orochimaru. So the anbu that where guarding me, one more than others. Would take turns beating the crap out of me each night, some of there loved ones being killed during the attack. I haven't seen Kaachan or my Ototo since i was taken. Though echoing through the halls i could faintly hear Kaachan and Uncle Asuma's voices yelling. Probably arguing with the elders and fucking Danzo trying to see me at least.

Sometimes i even hear Kakashi-sensei and Guy-sensei's voices as well which warms my heart slightly.

But i wonder what do my friends think about this......

I snap out of my thoughts when hear multiple footsteps coming towards me, "Why the hell is she being kept all the way down here!" My brow furrows together, i didn't recognize the woman's voice.

"Lady Tsunade she is dangerous." I press my lips together recognizing Danzo's voice easily. Bastard is smart for keeping me like this otherwise he'd be dead by now. I hear the door to my cell being open, "What the fuck did you do to her."

I tense up when i feel warm hands cup my face, "Im not going to hurt you Raiden." I slightly relax realizing it and as just Lady Tsunade, her warm chakra healing me only slightly. Feeling a bit of strength in my body i straighten up looking in her direction, "I'd say its nice to meet you but giving the circumstances i don't know how this will go." I rasp out, clearing my throat a bit since its been awhile since I've said a word or have had water besides when Inoichi snuck some to me.

I hear a small sigh, "Likewise i was hoping to meet my old students daughter/goddaughter a different way." I perk up when she says this since i didn't know anything about it, "You where my Kaachan's sensei and my godmother? How is she? Is she okay? And how come i didn't know all this?" I cant help but ask, "She's doing as best she can given the situation, and as for everything else hopefully i can answer your questions in a proper setting. But for that Raiden, i need you tell me the whole truth. When did you have contact with Inazuma, how long have you been able to use his chakra for? Did you plan this attack with Orochimaru?"

I chew the inside of my cheek trying to decide what to tell her, how much i should reveal.

"Tell fuck face to leave first, along with the anbu." I say firmly, "You have no right to as-!"

Lady Tsunade cuts off Danzo, "Leave all of you now." She says her tone leaving no room for arguments, Danzo leaving with a scoff. Once im sure there all gone i let out a small breath slouching againsy the wall behind me.

"I've had contact with Inazuma since the day my Touchan was killed by the cloud. His chakra is what caused me to go blind, but in no shape or form has Inazuma tried to take over my body and mind. I've had control over his chakra since i was 7 years old and while im using it i gain my sight back. When i stop using his chakra, i lose my sight again. And no i never helped Orochimaru and didn't plan this attack with him." I say truthfully and there's a long pause between the two of us, "Then why do you resist each time Inoichi tries to look inside your mind." Lady Tsunade questions and i hesitate for a few minutes.

The last words Madara said to me before i returned to the village for the Chunin exams.

"If you try to back out from joining the Akatsuki, the first one to die will be your beloved Ototo."

"I can't, it puts the village at risk, and those i love. Plus im under orders from Lord Third." I say vaguely, "Then as the fifth Hokage i order you to tell me what those orders are." She says sternly and i clench my jaw a bit, "I cannot." I say a bit of pain in my voice as she lets out a small sigh and i hear the cell door open.

"I don't believe you helped Orochimaru but until you willing tell me what your Grandfather ordered you to do, or Inoichi gets in your mind. I must keep you here until i know for sure you are not a threat to the village. But rest assure i will not let anyone lay a hand on you physically anymore." I could hear the genuine guilt, mixed with the protectiveness in Lady Tsunade voice.

I muster a small smile, "Arigato, Lady Tsunade I understand your reasonings....can you tell my Kaachan, Uncle Asuma's, and my Ototo that im okay and that i love them." I requests softly, "Of course Raiden."

Soon the door of the cell closes again and her footsteps fade away. And I'm left alone once more, with just my thoughts.