Chapter 15

Sakura pov (next day)
As we make our way to the third floor when a voice calls out, "Hey you with the attitude, hold on." We all turn around to see the bushy brows guy who asked me to be his girlfriend.

I deadpan slightly, "What do you want." Sasuke questions, "I want to fight right here and now." He says glaring at Sasuke, "Really you want to fight me huh."

"Yes my name is Rock Lee. You said it was common courtesy for a challenger you give his own name first right. Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke smirks, "So you know me." Rock Lee shifts into a stance that seems somewhat familiar to me. Where have I seen this before, "Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if its true, I figured you'd be a good test for me. And also...." He looks in my direction, "Oh Sakura! I love you!!"

I shuffle behind Naruto for some sort of protection, "You've heard of the Uchiha clan yet your challenging me. You must be even more of a psycho than you look if that's possible."

Rock lee smirks slightly, "Raiden was right you are arrogant." My eyes widen in surprise, how does this guy know Raiden? Sasuke's eye twitches, "Seeing as you know that Sarutobi you should be a nice warm up. Bring it on then."

"Hold it! I get him first this weirdo is mine."

"Naruto."

"Go for it." Naruto runs right at Rock Lee, but he simy takes a step and re-directs Narutos punch towards the ground with a simple touch. Naruto plants his hand on the ground and tries to kick him, but he dodges again with ease. Sweeping his hand out front under him Rock Lee uses his other leg sending Naruto into the wall behind him.

Rock lee's way better than I thought, "You see Sasuke out of all the top Leaf genin, I am the best. Fight me and I will prove that to you." Sasuke stares at him for a moment, "This will be fun let's do it."

I glance at the clock on the wall, "There's no time Sasuke. We've got to register by 3:00 that's less than half an hour." He sighs, "Relax this will all be over in five seconds." He runs towards Rock Lee, before he can land a hit Rock Lee seems to disappear. Only to appear mid-air, "Leaf Hurricane!" Sasuke barely dodges while Rock Lee already starts his next attack and kicks Sasuke directly in the face sending him flying back.

He grunts pushing himself up off the floor, I gasp noticing his Sharingan activating. He rushes back towards Rock lee but to my surprise he kicks Sasuke in the chin sending him into the air.

"You see my technique is not ninjutsu or genjutsu." Rock Lee rushs towards Sasuke landing hit after hit with ease, "You get it now? I'm using taijutsu that means no tricks Sasuke." He disappears and reappears behind Sasuke, "It is just straight martial arts, nothing more." Sasuke tries to elbow him in the face but Rock Lee simply jumps back, "I know your technique, forget it. It will not work on me, I know you can see through your opponents jutsu. That sharingan gives you the ability to read his chakra and decipher his hand signs and movement. You can guess what he's going to do almost before he knows it himself. The problem is taijutsu is a little bit different."

"What's your point."

"I don't try to hide or disguise my moves. I do not have to even if you can read them you still cannot stop them. You are too slow." Sasuke growls and charges right at him but Rock Lee was ready and kicks Sasuke back into the air once more. Then he appears right under him, "Dancing Leaf Shadow."

His bandages start to become undone, "You're finished! Leaf Hu-!"

A blur rushes past us slamming right into Rock Lee sending him into a wall. I rush over to catch Sasuke before he completely hits the ground. The dust clears revealing Raiden standing over Rock lee who was still on the ground groaning slightly.

"Have you lost your shit Lee!? Guy-sensei forbid you from using it for a reason!"

"Forgive me Raiden I got carried away." Raiden sighs, "Its fine I guess your just lucky I caught you before Guy-sensei did."

"Raiden?" She turns towards us and bows, "I apologize for Lee's behavior he can get too serious sometimes when sparring." Naruto who just woke up points at her, "No way you know busy brows!"

"He's my teammate baka and he has a name what if I called you tangerine."

(An: Raiden's had Konohamaru describe naruto to her before)

"Hey!" Raiden simply smirks, "If you met Lee I assume you've met my other teammates." I think back to the girl with two buns and the guy who has the same eyes as Hinata. If these guys are Raiden's teammates they must be really strong.

Raiden let's out a tired yawn, "Man I should have gotten more sleep. Lee get back to Neji and Tenten I'm sure Neji's going to be pissed. I'll see you guys during the exams." Raiden waves at us over her shoulder, "Sasuke." We turn our attention back to Rock Lee, "I said I wanted to test my skills and that is true enough. But you are not really the one I wanted to test them against. I lied to you when we were fighting before I told you I am the best genin here but the guy I want to beat is even stronger than me. But there's even someone our age stronger than him. Both are on my team and if I beat him then I have a chance against her. You where just practice now your a target, I will crush you. There you have it, consider yourself warned."

Rock lee leaves without another word, just how strong is there team....