Kabanata 20.5: The Dream Against The Man

KABANATA 20.5:
The Dream Against The Man

Dominic Herrero Special 2.0

Finally.

The woman he dreamt of has graduated and he could not be even prouder at the fact that she had made it.

He couldn't stop himself from smiling to the point that even the other employees were looking at him oddly.

How can he not be proud of her?

He watched her struggle, cry, and pass every single assignment and test at her college. He helped her, of course. But her determination was what made him happy, and that is why he knew she will make it.

He is happy. He really is.

It's just that he has this desire to punch Silas. Yes, that Silas Nakamoto who keeps leeching on her with that fake smile, that lusty eyes, and his body against hers.

He's not gonna lie, he really hates this man.

How could he not? He's always next to her! He's always right beside her during her studies, her training, and just basically everything that she does!

It infuriates him.

But he knew that Geneva is smart enough to not fall for that Nakamoto. After all, she is in love with him. And that thought just made him blush.

And then there she was. Right in front of him and all of a sudden it felt like he couldn't find the right words to tell her.

"Uhm... Ms. Di--"

"Geneva."

He held his tongue without any hesitation.

"You've always called me Geneva so why are you holding back from calling my second name now, ha?"

How could he not hold back?

He loves her name, he loves calling her name and he loves whenever it rolls out from his very own mouth.

But all of a sudden it gets hard to call her when she looks like that.

She looks like a fucking goddess in his eyes, he had to think if he is still breathing because it was really hard for him to breathe at the moment.

"Do you have a problem with me, Dominic?"

And her eyes, her eyes that has never failed to make him feel as if he's drowning, he just wants to keep staring at her eyes and admire them.

"No, nothing, Geneva."

No, he can't do that. That is a bad move. If he keeps staring then he might start staring at her lips and he might make the biggest mistake of the night.

He doesn't want to do that. Not yet.

"Have I done something to you?"

"No, of course not. You've always been nice to me."

"Nice?"

"Yes, you're nice, Geneva."

"Because I love you, Dominic."