Kabanata 29: Promises Are Meant To Be Kept

WARNING: 18+ CONTENT ONLY! EXPLICIT! SPG! NSFW! Please leave this chapter if you are not comfortable with this type of content.

"D-Dominic... oh my... shit..."

Dominic Herrero is not just the wave but he's an ocean that I keep drowning into over and over again.

Alam ko ang pinasukan ko, alam ko ang pinili ko at ayokong umahon sa dagat na linalanguyan ko.

Kahit ilang beses na 'kong malunod, wala pa rin akong tigil na lumangoy sa lalim ng dagat niya.

Pero may mga panahon lang talaga na minsan gusto mong umahon when you hit your own limit.

"Ah!"

I didn't think I would have any limit when I'm drowning inside of him and his touch. But it's all too much, all too fucking much for me to handle.

"Dominic... tama na... p-please... 'di ko kaya..."

"Kaya mo, Geneva. You are close... I could feel it."

It was it. That feeling of almost hitting your limit.

You open your eyes, you clench your fingers, your back arches, and you just know you will lose it soon enough.

I pulled his hair and his face out of my core and begged for him to stop whatever he was doing.

But he just smiling at me as if he knows he's got me but it's driving me crazy.

"I-I... c-can't... Dominic. Just don't... I don't want to--"

"You can, Aster."

Fuck, don't look at me like that Dominic. Just don't!

Hinila niya ang hita ko pababa sa kung nasaan siya at dahan-dahan niyang ibinaba ulet ang mukha niya sa baba ko.

"I'll take it, I'll take every single drop you release, trust me. Mahal mo 'ko, 'di ba?" dagdag niya bago niya ipinagpatuloy ang trabaho niya.

And when the wave continues to play with you without stopping, you lose control and you just fucking lose it.

Before you know it, nakaahon ka, nakakahinga ka na ulet.

And it was the first time that you've ever felt that feeling in your life... ever.

"Ahh! Oh... shit... oh..."

Hinihingal ako at wala akong magawa kung hindi huminga at umungol sa naramdaman ko.

I closed my eyes due to the intense pleasure I've just experienced, this is not the first, this is my third time.

Una, ginamit niya yung dalawang daliri niya tapos nung pangalawang beses ginamit naman niya yung tatlo niyang daliri, at sa pangatlong beses ginamit niya naman yung dila niya.

Nababaliw na yata ang lalaking 'to, 'di ko na kaya, wala na 'kong ilalabas tangina talaga Dominic.

And then I met his eyes and I watched the way he wiped the liquid from his mouth, he is fucking crazy.

He's so embarrassing!

"You can't do that, Dominic."

"Why not? I love it, it tastes so good, Aster." bulong niya.