|Thirteen|

Words:1013

Words:1013

Y/N POV

While we are talking, I got a call.

Y/N: Hello?
Eunwoo: Yahh! Where are you? It's time already. We need your signature in some important papers.
Y/N: Oh shoot! I forgot about it. I will be there in 10 minutes.

He hummed and cut the call.

I looked at my front.

Y/N: I am sorry. I got some papers to sign. So I will be going.
Mom: It's ok, sweetheart. Carry on with your work. Once again thank you so much.

I smiled and left after bidding bye.

When I was going towards my car, I remembered that I didn't talk with him nor did I look at him.

When I was about to enter my car,

...: Y/N!

I turned around and found him standing there.
I shook my head as I thought it was an imagination and was about to open the door of my car but someone held my hand.

I looked behind and realised that it's was not my imagination but real.

Taehyung: What happened? I called you but you didn't respond me.
Y/N: I am sorry. I was in my thoughts. So, now tell me why did you call me?

When I finished my sentence, I was pulled to a hug by him.

I stood there in shock.

Soon I felt my shoulder wet.
I broke the hug and looked at him who had tears in his eyes and some dried on his cheeks too.

Y/N: Why are you crying? (shocked)
Taehyung: My hyungs are my life. I love my hyungs so much. They are like my second parents. Without them, I am not. Thank you for saving my Jin hyung.

I chuckled and wiped his tears.

Y/N: Is this a way to thank someone? Wow!

He chuckled and said

Taehyung: Sorry for being emotional and wetting your shoulder with my tears.

I shook my head.

Y/N: No need. If you want to cry on someone's shoulder, then you can rely on me.

He laughed a little and nodded.

I said my goodbye to him and left to my company.

At company

Once I entered my company, I quickly went to my cabin.

I heard a clap.

I looked at my front to see Eunwoo.

Eunwoo: Is this a time to come to your company?
Y/N:I am sorry- wait! Why the hell should I ask sorry to you?(looked at him)
Eunwoo: Because you are late, madam.