|Sixty Six|

Words: 1300

Words: 1300

Even if I got hit by the bullets, it wouldn't have pained much, but a small wound on you made me feel hell.

                                                                             - Y/N

➽───────────────❥

Y/N Pov

The next day

Today, they were being trained for self-defense, which is the most important.

Yoongi was giving them instructions as he is well trained in it.

I was listening to him along with others.

He also told us about the tricks that can be used to defend us.

Yoongi: Keep your feet diagonal from each other in a kind of martial arts stance. This will lessen the probability of you being knocked or pushed.

He said while indicating with his leg's posture.

Yoongi: If you have to end the fight as quickly as possible by striking first, strike hard, and strike as many times as you can.

Yoongi: The eyes and nose are the most sensitive soft spots on your enemy's face and are vulnerable to elbows and knees.

Yoongi: Know the hardest part of your forehead beforehand and try to smash the enemy's s nose by attacking their face right with your forehead.

He did  the same posture for their better understanding.

Yoongi: This is the quickest and most unexpected way to end a fight completely. However, strong the enemy is ,he will definitely take some minutes for the recovery.

Yoongi: Jackson, come and grab me from behind around my neck.

Jackson did as he said but lightly.

Yoongi:If an attacker tries to grab you from behind to choke you, press their forearm against your collarbone ,put one hand above their elbow  and one hand below it . Now, in one determined movement, step and swing your entire body around .

He showed them a demo with the help of Jackson.

Yoongi: Lastly  if you want to just push your enemy down for punching,  just grab any fabric  near their knee and just  grab the other leg to make them lose their balance. They will be grounded and punch as much as you can.

Yoongi: Understood?

They all nodded.

Yoongi: Let's just start with these and move to tougher ones.

The time passed all were so immersed in their training.

Jungkook  was good  in this as
he already knew some self-defense.