|Thirty Six|

Snowies

Snowies....

I have read all the comments which you have wrote on the previous chapter this morning.I was overwhelmed by them.I couldn't express how happy I am.Your words made me to write this chapter.When I saw your comments a thought crossed my mind that why should I stop writing for a single person's message while I have you all.

So, I have written this today and published now.

Thank you so much for your comments.And one more thing,

Queen's Embrace has crossed 1k votes

Thank you so much, snowies.

I purple you.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words: 1507

Y/N Pov

We reached the airport.
We came quite early.

When we were waiting,

Taehyung: I am sorry.

I looked at him.

Taehyung: In the elevator-
Y/N: It's ok. Accidents like that may happen.

I cut him off by saying that.

Taehyung: Hmm. I am sorry for-
Y/N: I said it's ok.
Taehyung: No, not for that.
Y/N: Then?

I asked being confused.

Taehyung: For not trusting you and accusing you for nothing. I miss the old you. Can we be like that again?

I looked at him with hurt.

Taehyung: Please say something.

I took a deep breath before saying

Y/N: When you rejected me, I accepted it. It's your wish to reject me and I accepted that. It hurted me but not that much compared to the hurt that I felt when you accused me and said that my love was an obsession. How can you say like that? Moreover, do you think that I will kill Aera for that? Am I that cheap to you?

I didn't even blinked for a second when I spoke same goes to him.
His eyes held guilt.

Taehyung: Please forgive me-
Y/N: I am not in that state to forgive you now. Even if I did, I can never forget your words and I am not ready to get hurt again.