|Eighty Eight|

Words: 1000

Words: 1000

In lines of code, I softly tread,
Love's a riddle in my head.
Caught between two worlds, I'm torn,
Hacker's mask, but my heart is worn.

- Y/N

┈┈┈┈┈❄️┈┈┈┈┈

Y/N Pov

Once Baekhyun left for Dong's mansion, I made sure Si Woo was fast asleep.

I quietly went to the living room, turned on my laptop, and resumed my old role - hacking.

I had my sights set on Dong's server, and it didn't take long to gain access.

I knew they were searching for a hacker, and I was ready.

I activated my hacking profile, adopting the name EM - Eternal Melody.

It didn't take long for one of Dong's men to stumble upon my profile, leading to a message exchange.

His message was about seeking my services, and I replied with,

"Will think about it."

The thrill of the chase excited me, much like my earlier hacking days.

Lost in my virtual world, I didn't hear Baekhyun calling me until he stood before me, clearly worried.

He shared what had happened at Dong's place, and my silence seemed to urge him on.

Then, I decided to reveal my secret.

Y/N: I am EM. Eternal Melody. The hacker whom you are just saying about.

His eyes widened in astonishment.

Baekhyun: You're a hacker?

Standing there, I nodded, ready to explain.

Y/N: I used to be a hacker, but I've handed over that role to Jackson and Chaneyol. Now, I'm taking it up again.

I couldn't help but smirk as I leaned closer, wanting Baekhyun to understand.

Y/N: Never underestimate me, Baek. I'm more than just a mafia queen. My skills run deep.

He gulped and nodded.

I smiled and said,

Y/N: I will cook today.

After eating

I stood on the balcony with the satellite phone, calling Yoongi.

He picked up after a few rings.

Yoongi: Yes.

He said coldly, and I could hear the voices of my friends.

Y/N: Are you with them?

He hummed, and I understood that he was doing this not to get caught.