|Ninety One|

(Changed! Tell me about this 👆)

Words: 1000

After a few days.

Yoongi Pov

I was engrossed in my laptop, handling some business matters in the garden when a notification popped up on my phone – an invitation.

As I read the event's name, a wave of tension swept over me. This couldn't be happening.

"The grand coronation of Korea's next Mafia King is just around the corner. The date is set for next month."

Jackson: What the heck is happening?

Jackson's voice echoed through the house, full of frustration and confusion.

His outcry mirrored my own sentiments.

I sighed and made my way to the living room, anticipating the anxious faces that awaited me.

Lisa: Why are you shouting, Jackson?

He couldn't find the words, so he simply showed his phone to Lisa.

The revelation on his screen prompted widened eyes from everyone present.

Jennie: How did the underworld learn about Y/N's death?

The mere mention of her name trembled in Jennie's voice.

Jisoo: Obviously, Dong would have told.

Irene: But why did the underworld believe it?

Me: It's because of a video.

I said, acknowledging their concerns, and took out my phone.

Chaneyol: A video?

With a heavy heart, I showed them the viral video – Y/N fighting against Dong's men, thrown into an old building.

Tears welled up in their eyes as the gravity of the situation sank in.

Rose: The coronation of the next mafia king in a month?

She gulped the lump in her throat unable to take in the information.

Jackson: And it's going to be the old snake, as he has with this proof.

He said while referring to the video.

His frustration resonated with the group.

The unspoken rule in the underworld dictated that whoever eliminated the reigning mafia ruler would be the one to assume the throne.

A sudden thud interrupted the room's heavy silence.

All eyes turned to Taehyung, who had dropped a notebook, specifically a sketchbook.