|Ninety Three|

Words: 1030

Words: 1030

In the depths of challenges, the fire within me blazes brighter, driving me closer to my goal that set my soul on fire. 

-  Y/N

┈┈┈┈┈❄️┈┈┈┈┈

Y/N Pov

After a week, the aftermath of the rumors unfolded.

I found myself on a call with Yoongi, delving into the effectiveness of my father's strategic statement.

Y/N: How are the rumors now? Did my Dad's statement work?

Yoongi: Seems like it. He made it crystal clear that there's no connection with the collaboration on your disappearance.

I hummed in acknowledgment, my thoughts aligning with the news of my father's firm stance.

Y/N: And any info about my... company?

Yoongi: Company? Or Eunwoo?

Y/N: You know the answer.

A chuckle resonated through the phone, revealing Yoongi's familiarity with the situation.

Yoongi: Alright, alright. It's about Eunwoo.

I hummed once more, eager to hear about Eunwoo's response.

Yoongi: Me and your dad went to the company before his statement. We spread the news about your supposed sickness. Everyone bought it except Eunwoo.

Y/N: What did he say?

Yoongi: Silence. Then he dropped his thoughts, "I know you're lying, Mr. Kang. Y/N wouldn't take this long break for a mere sickness. Something's going on. Tell her to be safe."

The mention of Eunwoo's perceptiveness brought a hint of sadness, my eyes betraying a teary glimmer.

Yoongi: He figured out the truth without any information.

Y/N: He's more than a friend; he's family.

A sad smile adorned my face as I reflected on the depth of our connection.

Yoongi: Yeah...

Yoongi: So, what's your next move?

He inquired, his curiosity echoing through the phone.

A confident smirk played on my lips as I considered the unfolding chapters of my plan.

Y/N: You'll find out soon, not from me but the media.

Yoongi: Huh, fine.

Y/N: Take care of yourself and them.

Yoongi: You too. Bye.