|Ninety Five|

Words: 1500

Words: 1500

You left me

Took those memories with you 

But even now,

I can't let you go...

....Lost without you baby...
I wish you would love me again
No, I don't want nobody else

I wish you could love me again, again..

- Taehyung

(Song: Love me again)

┈┈┈┈┈❄️┈┈┈┈┈

Taehyung POV

Arghhhh....

I groaned as soon as I regained consciousness.

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust my vision.

I was about to move my hand but realized that I was tied to a chair.

What??

I looked around and saw my hyungs, Jimin, Jungkook, and Y/N's friends, who were also in the same situation.

Tied...

But what caught my eye was a girl or woman tied just like us.

Who could it be??

Uh, wait...

Why am I here?
Why are we here??

I just closed my eyes and recalled everything that had happened since morning.

Flashback

I was working on my laptop on the designs that were going to be released soon. It's the result of the collaboration between Kim Marbles and Kang Royals.

I sighed with a heavy heart. It's been a few days since I started going to the company and doing my work. Not a single day passes without me faking a smile.

Everyone in this house is doing their work, but none has their old smile and cheerful nature. The mansion has lost its color the moment she left.

She had already completed her work in our collaboration and had given it to her secretary long ago.

I chuckled sadly.

Me: I won't let this go in vain. At least not now when you are not alive in this world but in my heart.