|Eighty One|

Words: 1090

In shadows cast,
her love's embrace,
in memories,
their hearts interlace.
Though she's gone,
he feels her near,
her presence in his soul,
so clear.

┈┈┈┈┈❄️┈┈┈┈┈

Taehyung Pov

It's been 3 days...

3 days that felt like an eternity, a cruel reminder of the gaping void in my life that Y/N's absence has left behind.

I found myself sitting in my room, clutching onto the necklace that had once adorned her neck.
Her necklace... the very one I had given her.
It felt like a feeble connection to the love that was now lost to me.

My tears had dried, leaving behind a numbness that was almost unbearable.

How did this happen, Y/N?
We were supposed to be alright, to be together through everything.

I let out a choked sob, the pain in my chest overwhelming as I replayed memories of our time together in my mind.

The knock on the door brought me back to reality. A reality I wished was just a terrible dream.

Jin: Tae...

The door opened, and Jin stepped in, his expression a mixture of sympathy and concern.

Jin: Taehyung...

He settled beside me, his hand gently rubbing my back in a comforting gesture.

I could hardly find my voice, the words caught in my throat as the floodgates of grief opened once again.

I didn't resist. I just let it all out, burying my face in Jin's shoulder as my cries echoed through the room.

Even though I hadn't known her for long, her memory had etched itself into every corner of my being. Her kindness, her strength, her unwavering support – they had become a part of me, a part that was now shattered.

This mansion, this place, this necklace – they all carried traces of her presence. Even a glance in the mirror reminded me of the countless times she had been there for me and my family.

As I sobbed in Jin's embrace, I realized that the pain was an uninvited guest, an unrelenting force that had taken residence in my heart.

The memories, once a source of joy, now held a bittersweetness that was almost too much to bear.