|Ninety|

Words: 1080

Words: 1080

Y/N Pov

I was happy hearing about the covo between Taehyung and his friend.

Ah, this feels good.

I couldn't help but think about Taehyung.

His loyalty and feelings for me were undeniable, even though he believed me to be gone.

My heart ached to see him again, to let him know that I was alive and well.

None could replace Taehyung in my heart, and I was determined to reunite with him and my friends.

Our mission was about to take a significant turn, and I was ready to face it head-on.

Just wait for a few days for Dong's downfall, then I will come out of my shadows.

I took a deep breath as soon as I thought about tomorrow's meeting with Dong.

I have informed Liam about this.
He is ready to act as EM.

I hope everything turns out well.

Time skip

Here I am sitting at the corner seat of a cafe which is just opposite to the restaurant.

I was in a place where I can clearly see Liam sitting while waiting for Dong.

Thankfully, this cafe's glass is one way to see through.

I can see them from here but they can't see me.

I asked Liam to cover himself fully so that Dong shouldn't see his face fully.

And Liam did as I told.

I, too, wore my mask and took a magazine in my hand to look like I am reading it, but in real, I am talking to him.

Y/N: Liam? Are you there?

I spoke with the halo of my bluetooth, and he too wore his.
It is so tiny that none can see that.

Liam: I am.

I hummed, hoping the plan would go smoothly.

Soon, Dong came with his two most trusted men.

Dong already knew where EM would be seated as I have given them the message.

He sat opposite to EM.

Dong: EM?

He asked for which Liam nodded.

Dong: Why don't you reveal your face?

Liam: I don't reveal my face that soon.

For which Dong hummed.

Dong: Heard you are the best hacker here. Good-