so where was this story even going?

(gtws voice) well hello there

its been a while

before i talk about the outline, and other things, here is the half written chapter as promised:

Chapter 26, Cadged Sickness

At age 17, Harry Potter was really starting to get tired of being taken captive.

Now that wasn't saying he ever enjoyed the feelings of being held captive, but you get the point.

This time was a bit different.

Not only was he missing his glasses and wand, he was also tied up and blindfolded.

Not to mention he was also in a cage.

That wasn't exactly pleasant either.

He'd tried to move around when he'd figured that out.

In all honesty he felt like Misa Amane when she was being held captive. Although unlike Misa Amane, he could move around. It made him pause for a bit because he had no idea who Misa Amane was, but shrugged it off. Danny's words were staring to rub off on him and caused him not to question stuff like this.

"H-harry? You there?"

Also his cousin Jazz was there too.

Well then again, it wasn't like he'd been captured alone before but, then again, you get the point.

"Yup I'm here."

"Good... well not good but you get the idea."

"Mhmm."

Honestly, he was glad he wasn't alone.

(and if he was being honest, he felt selfish for feeling that)

He was never captured alone, there was always someone there with him.

The graveyard and Malfoy Manor quickly came to mind.

Cedric, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Dean, Mr. Olivander, and Griphook.

They were all with him, and how'd they'd suffered even worse than him.

Cedric was murdered, and Hermione tortured.

The people surrounding him almost always seemed to take the brunt of pain more than he ever did.

the rest of the chapter would have continued with Harry's reflection, before he an Jazz decide to try and figure things out. i think it would've ended with Vlad coming in to check on them.

Vlad would then taunt them, but something would be off about him. in earlier chapters i was trying to hint at the fact that Vlad was being influenced, or at least working with the real villain of the story. 

the story cuts back to Percy, Danny, Annabeth, Ron, Hermione and Ginny who have since made a plan to rescue Harry and Jazz, and have now arrived at Vlad's other mansion. they split into two groups, one to rescue Harry and Jazz, and the other to fight and distract Vlad. 

the group is successful in the rescue attempts, but they find the mansion has been infested with ghosts, Greek Monsters and death eaters. they make it out by the skin of their backs, ending this arc of the story.

the next arc picks up with the group, now back in New York. 

they realize that a new threat has arisen, one that affects them all, and they must do something about it. this brings conflict to the group, as the wizards have just gotten out of a war and don't want another one, while the demigods argue that they've been in war for longer, and while they don't want another one, something has to be done.