Chapter 11, Family Bonding

a/n contains pieces from TOA and this chapter is filler-ish, just me giving the characters a break before some stuff be going down

Once explanations had been done and over with, it was time for some family bonding between the three world uniting family, and as result they took three days of just straight up family bonding and each day one of the three cousins chose an activity to do.

DAY ONE: Percy's suggestion

"So seaweed brain, what do you have planned for today?" asked Annabeth who was sitting down on the couch.

The adults had let the wizards/demigods/halfa/human cousins or friends have some time to get to know each other better considering the tension that they'd all been harboring for the past few days. Percy, Harry, and Danny had taken advantage of that time to plan out a bonding activity between the groups and for each cousin, a different activity. Percy being the oldest had his activity done first.

"Funny you should call me by my nickname wise girl." said Percy who was hiding something behind his back.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this..." said Jazz who looked at Annabeth. The two were actually getting along quite well along with each other and Hermione who were able to get along with each other by finding common ground with their love of knowledge.

Percy then smirked and pulled out a dvd that Annabeth instantly recognized.

"No! We are not watching Finding Nemo!" exclaimed Annabeth.

"But it's the best movie ever!"

"We've seen it a hundred times as it is!"

"But it's awesome!"

"What about a different movie then?"

"Ok fine... We're watching the Little Mermaid!" said Percy who then pulled that movie dvd seemingly out of nowhere.

"Well I suppose so, we've seen it less than Finding Nemo just as long as you don't burst out Under the Sea." said Annabeth.

"I've never seen either, so ok..." said Harry.

"What's a movie?" asked Ron and Ginny.

"How have you not seen The Little Mermaid!? It is one of the best movies along with Finding Nemo!" exclaimed Percy showing his childish yet invested love for the two Disney and Pixar movies.

"I honestly prefer Hercules." said Danny.

"How could you!? It is so inaccurate! The real Heracles is actually a jerk!" exclaimed Percy.

"And you know that how?" asked Danny who was considering turning invisible to avoid his older cousins wrath. Danny knew that an angry Percy would not be a happy Percy.

"Because he threated to kill us and acted horribly to us!" exclaimed Percy.

"Ok..." replied Danny.

"I'm with Percy on this one, the real Heracles was a jerk and the movie was incredibly un-accurate, especially the designs of the gods –shudder- they did not look like them at all!" said Annabeth.

Once the arguing over how un-accurate the Disney Hercules was they began to watch The Little Mermaid, unfortunately for them Percy actually burst out singing Under the Sea and Annabeth gave in and sang with him. It was quite a funny scene actually.

DAY TWO: Danny's suggestion

It seemed the order of who's activity was done in the opposite order of who explained. And as such the next person's activity was Danny's. Danny had opted to play videogames except, Percy didn't have any of the latest systems or games and Harry's friend and girlfriend had no idea what they were, so they just talked.

"So, do you have any advice on surviving high school or just school in general, my freshman year was pretty rough so any advice?"

"Yeah, don't let monster attacks, or in your case ghost attacks, get in the way of school work. As demigods, me and seaweed brain here have had that problem multiple times as it is." said Annabeth.

"Ok..."

"Anything else you want to talk about, we're here if you want to talk to us about anything." said Percy

Danny sighed.

"Well there's this guy at my school called Dash, and he really doesn't like me. He bullies me in fact. I'm not scared of him anymore, I've dealt with worse, but I don't know how to tell him to stop."

"Well for one, ignore the guy and two, tell someone. If he's bothering you like that you should tell a teacher." said Percy as he knew how Danny felt in the matter.

"Thanks Perce."

"No prob, ghost kid."

"Ghost kid?"

"It's a demigod thing, nicknames, we all have 'em."

"So every demigod calls you seaweed brain?"

"Some of the ones I've known a while call me that, the others' call me kelp head."

"Same here, some do call me wise girl. But you get a few that just use my last name." said Annabeth joining the conversation.

"So demigod nicknames always have a connection to their godly parent?" asked Jazz who was intrigued by this.

Percy shrugged.

"You occasionally get the ones who don't have s godly parent related nickname. We only know three." said Annabeth.

"Those three are: pinecone face, witch girl, and the last one... Crotch kicker McCaffery." said Percy.

"What demented mind came up with, crotch kicker McCaffery?" asked Danny.

"Don't know, all I know is that she kicked two male campers in the crotch." said Percy.

"And pinecone face?"

"Friend of ours, she got turned into a pinecone tree to be saved from dying." said Annabeth.

"Ok..."

DAY THREE: Harry's suggestion

Harry had one suggestion, but it was instantly turned down by a certain son of Poseidon. Taka a guess, it should be obvious.