Chapter 19, You Have it All Wrong

"Nice to see for once you recognize I'll never see this place as a home."

"Oh I'm sure you will, perhaps it'll just take some adjusting to."

"And you hear that, that's the sound of what little hope I had that you might just realize I'd never accept you as well... pretty much a somewhat eh that's a bit of a stretch... you know what never frekin mind it."

Danny I swear if you piss him off right now I am not going to help you with homework, Jazz thought to herself. She kept her thought hidden, even if it really meant nothing of much significance, Vlad could interpret it the wrong way or something.

"My, what colorful language you used. I certainly hope you don't use it around your dear mother."

"Vlad I don't know what your definition of 'colorful language' is, but frekin ain't one."

"Using words that a word doc wouldn't accept either? What a hole you've dug yourself into."

"I bet it wouldn't accept your name, Plasmius, it probably would have a red line under it to."

"Tell me how you would know that? You didn't type it into a word doc just to see what would happen did you? Ah well I suppose you have nothing better to do with your time."

"I do stuff like fight ghosts, do homework, play videogames, hang out with friends, umm go to the mall... eghhhk fight ghosts, oh wait I already said that... um... you get the point."

"No," Vlad deadpanned, his almost playful teasing mood dropped, changing to one of confusion, annoyance, and slight apathy, "I really don't get the point."

"Eh you're an old man, I'm a teenager, that's two different age groups right there. But you know what this means, I can make as many references as I want and you'll never get them."

Oh gosh, Jazz thought, please DON'T.

"Ok so we wake up to find out that we've been captured by some weird old dude, and apparently Danny and Jazz too probably, know and or have some personal history with him?" said Percy, who just sat back and watched Danny and Vlad's banter go on waiting for an opening to say something.

"Yes that's exactly what's happened." replied Danny.

"Well Daniel, I'd like to get back to our talk, but it seems you haven't introduced me to your new friends. I know your sister, obviously, but I am curious. Just who are these mysterious new relatives of yours?"

Danny's eyes widened with shock and his mouth opened slightly. He bit back a gasp.

I didn't even tell him anything, but he knows... he knows that Percy and Harry are related to me? How could he have known, I mean sure we do look alike but I also look like a crap ton of other people, namely anime characters, and it's not like he knew that my mother had any other siblings aside from Aunt Alicia... speaking of which why wasn't she brought up before during the whole reunion thing? Geez, the author really needs to come up with an explanation for that.

Will you stop breaking the fourth wall? It's not exactly easy to fix here.

Fine but can you give me an explanation?

Will you take, really close family friend as an option or something?

Well I guess it's better than nothing, ok.

Good now stay put!

Will do, for now...

Danny! Ergh what am I going to do with that character... let's get back to the story.